Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really is showing people how mind numbingly stupid she is. Don’t flatter yourself Connie. You’ve got 55K followers off the back of your brother and the only content you provide is white privilege.

Reactions: 12

Mejt26

Thought she wasn't showing Macie again on the gram on her own. She's just posted 3 photos

• Haha
Reactions: 11

B00123

Thread idea name Connie Simmonds #2 spoilt brat can’t sell her flat, gets what she wants at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 10

Reallyreallyreally

Men shouldn't follow her as she doesn't make content for men is highly controversial and dumb. Not only are paedophiles not just men, i dont see the need for such sexism.

Reactions: 9

Say What

Chatty Member
Started having at 11....aged 28 now....only been shaving for 11 years....basic maths not her strong point either....or been at the wine again
Her recent posts have highlighted how she isn’t particularly bright. The maths, the bizarre stories about paedophiles and the clearly separatist attitude towards men all show her lack of intelligence. I hate to say it because Connie is 28 however she is the classic example of a child having a child.

Reactions: 8
Connie Simmonds #2 Sex offenders mean no daughter on feed, but will post for #ad financial greed

Been lurking here a while but the privilege and hypocrisy/inconsistency is too much 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Whatever123

VIP Member
The comment about ‘if you’re so great why don’t you try being an influencer or celebrity’ 🤣 all this coming from
Someone who gets 3 comments on her posts. Her engagement is awful. Who is she to even speak about the ‘influencer community’ when she can hardly even call herself one.... oh wait no, sorry, I forgot she’s an ‘author’

Say What

Chatty Member
Men shouldn't follow her as she doesn't make content for men is highly controversial and dumb. Not only are paedophiles not just men, i dont see the need for such sexism.
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Firstly, has she only just realised the internet is a paedophiles dream and has been for decades. Secondly, it’s a simple choice if she is that bothered- Macie is either on IG or off IG and that decision should have been made before she was born not a year plus down the line because now she’s posted images she has no control over what people do with them. Thirdly, as above we know paedophiles are of both genders therefore it’s possible she could have a female one following her. Fourthly, I think saying I don’t produce content for men is extremely separatist and very offensive to gay or transgender men who don’t follow the “norm” content for men. Considering how much Connie harps on about her support for LGBT, BLM etc she is still showing her ignorance and privilege by assuming a man won’t follow her because they’re not interested in beauty products. As someone has already said, this whole thing is about Connie not wanting to put her on there but not wanting to lose £££ or followers. Frankly, I think she’s full of shit now.

Lechat

VIP Member
Ridiculous posts from her. If someone isn’t adhering to the disclosure rules then they can be reported. It’s not grassing them up. What a stupid thing to say. She says trolls all have deep underlying mental issues. So much wrong with that statement, it’s actually incredibly offensive.
most People posting here are ordinary people who have just got fed up with the lies and fakery and non disclosure by influencers. She is incredibly childish and immature in her views, maybe you need to grow the fuck up connie and realise you are speaking absolute trash.

Booski

WoRkInG mUm LiFe Is SoOoO hArD

Do go and fuck yourself, you wouldn’t know a days work if it came and shoved it’s hand up your arse

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Did you see her re post that story from ashley James about freebies. honestly what a load of shit. Comparing getting free meals out, holiday, Kitchens, washing machines with a staff discount or NHs discounts! Unbelievable. getting a staff discount is an extra for people often on low wages who work in retail and encourages them to wear the merchandise.

im sorry but it’s not comparable to blaggers getting so much stuff for free in exchange for a bit of coverage of their stories.

• Wow

Whatever123

VIP Member
‘The chips were super yummy too’ why were they yummy? Where’s the description? Was the pizza cooked in a wood fire oven? Is it a sourdough base? Such a shoddy review. Honestly, it’s as if a child wrote it

• Haha
Guess she’s getting her F45 classes for free and failing to declare. It’s £180 a month, she’s not exactly a great advert. Am guessing she got it on the back of Bradley as I used to go when I lived in London and they were always rolling him out at various studios...
This is the same person who was too scared to go to the supermarket, despite everything being sanitised/distancing etc, yet here she is sweating next some random but saying how safe she feels....anything for a freebie eh Connie

And hasn’t left her house for 5 months?! Eh?!
And not a home workout person, except when she was being trained by her brother at home when she had a book to flog 🙄

Last edited:

Say What

Chatty Member
Connie whinging on IG today about bullying, hate and trolling because people have outed her for not declaring gifts and ads. That’s not bullying, that’s calling someone out for doing something they shouldn’t be. Classic example of cancel culture because someone has criticised her, they are automatically a troll or a bully. Absolutely pathetic behaviour from someone who doesn’t recognise their own privilege!

‘This is a real shame’.....WTF? She has no clue whatsoever. She just has no idea. Her life is so privileged, she doesn’t have rent or bills to pay. She eats mountains of gifted food and takeaways. If she fancies eating out then Zizzi give her a free meal. She even gets free baby food. And she’s depressed because she has washing to do and can’t find the time to exercise?! Most of the clothes herself and Macie wear are gifted or affiliated links.
Almost all of the guests she has on her podcast and the clients she had as an MUA were her brothers mates or with his management company.
What exactly has she achieved or worked for herself?

Sorry, that was a bit ranty but so many people are struggling in the world and we’re meant to feel sorry for Connie when most of what she posts is complete bullsh*t.

Reactions: 6
I feel like her content consists mainly of seeking validation from her followers about how she looks/how she is as a mother. She really isn’t relatable when she essentially lives in a whole house that is within her parents house, she doesn’t have to look after her child alone, she can go out shopping and exercising without having to pack the world in to a pram and whinges about her hair because she’s so used to weekly blow drys. Not to mention the “we don’t have a disposable income at the minute but I treated myself”... £90 later on 4 none essential items.

Reactions: 6