Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow i didn’t know she was 28. I would have assumed 22 from the way she acts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think you’re exactly right. I’m the same age as her, I have a professional career, live with my partner away from family and the difference between us is insane. She just comes across to me like a really immature woman who jumps on the next thing that will keep her relevant... so far this year it’s been Caroline Flack, Weight Loss, MUA (again), Corona Virus, Charity T-Shirts, BLM 🙄 she needs to find her lane and stuck in it. No doubt tonight there will be stories of her making her family a meal, swipe up to my book... look how healthy it is... forgetting the fact she posted about her daughter stealing this mornings coco pops. 🙄🙄🙄
I have found recently several times that she lacks maturity. The panic about coronavirus really shows it as does her lack of motivation to do basic housework. I literally cringed today when she applauded herself for going for a walk and the “be brave” post about lipstick the other day! There are people out there who have lost their loved ones, their jobs and so much more yet Connie is complaining about not being able to decide where to live, the fact that Ealing council haven’t cut down some bushes that barely overlooks her parents joke and the daily domestic life of being an parent. Now isn’t a time to be whinging about first world problems. If all these people “with a platform” really cared, how about they get out there and start delivering supplies to those isolated, donating supplies to those who have no job and connecting with people who have lost and are in grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s put pictures on IG story and it was the one I found. It’s St Mary’s Road in Ealing and its up for £385k! She said it has a “really big lounge” which I would disagree with and the kitchen appears very small. It also has £1000 pa ground service charge. Not that I’m surprised by any of this as it is London. However it’s expensive when I saw similar flats that were £20-30k less in the surrounding area.
Yes it is the same on I found. Ealing is about a 15 minute drive from me. It's not cheap at all but south Ealing has gone right downhill.
Ealing Common is nice wow house prices there!

When she was talking about how she needs more diversity on her podcast, it made me realise the complete lack of diversity she has had so far.
‘Growing up female’ ...there could be so, so many avenues with this title but she literally just gets random people she likes on there then just natters, there‘s absolutely no direction.

Every single guest so far has been an influencer or celebrity with literally no substance and I haven’t learnt anything interesting from any of them. Depending on the guest, Connie pretty much focuses on weight or motherhood, nothing else. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
So far today we’ve had the joy of stories of Macie playing (and Connie complaining about the mess) whilst she is lying on the sofa under a blanket. Maybe consider putting the phone down and getting up and playing with your Daughter or even tidying up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So far today we’ve had the joy of stories of Macie playing (and Connie complaining about the mess) whilst she is lying on the sofa under a blanket. Maybe consider putting the phone down and getting up and playing with your Daughter or even tidying up? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s unbelievable isn’t it. Just lying there moaning about it all.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow and now she’s taking aim at everyone who criticised yesterday’s protestors. She clearly doesn’t realise 2 things- 1) it’s not just the protestors being criticised, it’s every idiot who flouts social distancing and 2) the protestors who behaved despicably yesterday have undermined their own cause and turned the tide against themselves. Is now a good time to hold a massive protest like that? No, absolutely not. Does that mean that racism should be ignored? No, absolutely not. Some people need to get some perspective.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow and now she’s taking aim at everyone who criticised yesterday’s protestors. She clearly doesn’t realise 2 things- 1) it’s not just the protestors being criticised, it’s every idiot who flouts social distancing and 2) the protestors who behaved despicably yesterday have undermined their own cause and turned the tide against themselves. Is now a good time to hold a massive protest like that? No, absolutely not. Does that mean that racism should be ignored? No, absolutely not. Some people need to get some perspective.
Has she deleted a story? I can only see the one about the mess 🤔

Has she deleted a story? I can only see the one about the mess 🤔
Yes she’s deleted it. I had a feeling she followed this thread and has probably received criticism from others about that story.

Reactions: 2
Not going on Instagram is forcing yourself to take a holiday when you’re self employed....erm, ok then. Maybe you just posted about something you don’t have a clue about, had to delete it and then lay low so you could let it blow over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.