Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she post a picture saying “the reality of trying to exercise when you’re a mum” because Macie wanted in on it in one story and then in the next she’s just been out to her local park to exercise and then for a run alone?

Reactions: 1
She’s just discovered next sports wear, more like they’ve just paid you to post it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just discovered next sports wear, more like they’ve just paid you to post it :ROFLMAO:
Also I checked out the prices. The leggings are £22! Think I’ll stick to Sports Direct where you can buy 2 pairs for that price and they are decent quality!

Ah so according to her latest post they sold their flat rather than kept it and rented it out. Seems odd to sell when you’re starting a family and moving in with your parents.
And she wonders if she is taking on too much 😂

Ah so according to her latest post they sold their flat rather than kept it and rented it out. Seems odd to sell when you’re starting a family and moving in with your parents.
And she wonders if she is taking on too much 😂
So she said she was keeping it so they’d have something to put towards a bigger house. You’d be mad to sell a flat in London when you know you want to buy again, I think the reality is that she is too bone idle to look after a house and a child so moving back in with Mummy was the easy option.

Reactions: 2
4 Hours ago... Grid post about Angles “Don’t let a bad angle ruin your day”

41 minutes ago... Story about doing her IGTV and picking an outrageous angle

😴🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought they brought their own house before?im sure I remember seeing them post a photo with keys, did they move back in with her mum and dad? Bet that’s cosy!

I thought they brought their own house before?im sure I remember seeing them post a photo with keys, did they move back in with her mum and dad? Bet that’s cosy!
Yes they bought a flat. And then when she was pregnant said they were moving in with her parents and renting theirs out so they could save up for a house quicker. Now she’s saying they’ve sold the flat. I’m guessing because she’s bone idle and couldn’t cope with looking after a house and a child so Mummy does it all yet she likes to tell us every day how hard it is 🙄

Yes they bought a flat. And then when she was pregnant said they were moving in with her parents and renting theirs out so they could save up for a house quicker. Now she’s saying they’ve sold the flat. I’m guessing because she’s bone idle and couldn’t cope with looking after a house and a child so Mummy does it all yet she likes to tell us every day how hard it is 🙄
So do they all live in one bedroom? I thought it looked like they had their own lounge etc before like an annex but maybe I was wrong

Agree, fair enough if you hadn’t had your own home and space. I don’t get he feeling he’s very hands on though, they’re quite young (that’s no criticism at all) but it’s almost like they’re playing at house and having a baby accessory for the gram without wanting to put the work in

Re her story post about her dress. Firstly can she not proof read, Instagram is literally her only job.
Secondly, I’m sure she’s said before that something she had bough recently was now only available in larger sizes - does anyone think she has just bought from a larger range and is pretending she hasn’t!! I find it hard to believe she is a size 14.

Lack of #gifted in her story box story this morning.

Ok rant over!!

She somehow looks lot bigger in videos where she can't control the angle

View attachment 142038
Not that I am the thinnest person going but I also thought this. I don’t see how she is a size 14 not that size matters. As long as your clothes fit you properly and are comfortable, the size on the label is a number. Admittedly I don’t like the number on mine but I see no merit in lying about the number.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.