Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t personally agree with having Macie splashed across the internet. Macie may decide when she’s older to not follow in her mother’s footsteps. Also, the internet is a breeding ground for child sex offenders...whatever happened to allowing children to grow up without a photo shoot?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t personally agree with having Macie splashed across the internet. Macie may decide when she’s older to not follow in her mother’s footsteps. Also, the internet is a breeding ground for child sex offenders...whatever happened to allowing children to grow up without a photo shoot?!
agree. I don’t think it’s right at all. Everyday there’s multiple stories about Macie. But with out her Connie would have nothing to share because she doesn’t do anything .

Reactions: 3
agree. I don’t think it’s right at all. Everyday there’s multiple stories about Macie. But with out her Connie would have nothing to share because she doesn’t do anything .
I definitely agree it’s a marketing ploy from Connie to attract a bigger audience in a bid to be relevant. It’s just sad that Macie is being used to do so.

Reactions: 2
So she has announced her flat is finally up for sale and being the nosey parker that I am, I immediately went on Rightmove to have a look....only 1 flat added today for that area so I’m assuming it’s that one- £385k for a small 1 bed flat! Still I’m assuming it won’t help to buy a house in that area...

So she has announced her flat is finally up for sale and being the nosey parker that I am, I immediately went on Rightmove to have a look....only 1 flat added today for that area so I’m assuming it’s that one- £385k for a small 1 bed flat! Still I’m assuming it won’t help to buy a house in that area...
interesting! They must still have a mortgage on it though? Even if it is rented out?

I know they live with her parents because she is lazy etc but does anyone know why they aren’t moving back to the flat?

I know they live with her parents because she is lazy etc but does anyone know why they aren’t moving back to the flat?
She said they wanted a bigger family house and there wasn’t room in the flat for them as a family, yet there’s room in a bedroom at her mums house, so maybe that’s for sale and they have a house in mind. I wouldn’t be selling a flat at the moment unless it was to buy something else

Ooh I just went to have a look, is it the empty looking one with like a peachy headboard?

If they looking to buy a house in Ealing prices are about 800k

No chance she will be buying a big house like nanny and grandad or mummy and daddy on the same road(dilusional). Didn’t her PT brother buy a flat?

I’m glad I don’t live in London. My 3 bed detached with a garden in Cheltenham is £150k less than that flat! Admittedly we can’t all choose where we live and some are lucky enough to afford London prices but they seem so astronomical!

Ooh I just went to have a look, is it the empty looking one with like a peachy headboard?

If they looking to buy a house in Ealing prices are about 800k
She’s put pictures on IG story and it was the one I found. It’s St Mary’s Road in Ealing and its up for £385k! She said it has a “really big lounge” which I would disagree with and the kitchen appears very small. It also has £1000 pa ground service charge. Not that I’m surprised by any of this as it is London. However it’s expensive when I saw similar flats that were £20-30k less in the surrounding area.

Her charity T-shirt Grid post... its so obvious she’s sucking everything in and then the class hand placement to make the waist look smaller 🙄

I am always dubious when estate agents don’t show the outside of the property... I always think ‘must be a dump’

I’m not shocked by the price though based on postcode but I think she’ll get 350.

Today’s video was beyond. The panic IG influencers and celebs are perpetuating online is shocking. Yes it’s a pandemic, yes people have sadly died however the fact is that if you don’t have health problems and can maintain good basic hygiene then you will be fine and won’t infect others. I am fed up of seeing people talk about how “crazy” it is and lecturing on hygiene when people know this and the last thing people should be doing is panicking. I am also pissed off with seeing influencers and celebs now jump on the black lives matter campaign and promise to use their “platforms”. If they genuinely cared, they would have been doing that anyway! It’s all a ploy to stay relevant and I find that sickening. As for not knowing where to live and only knowing Ealing- well Connie is 28 and if she isn’t able to spread her wings a bit and make her own moves then she never will. I haven’t lived with my parents for 10 years now and have moved around a bit which I think is important when you are a young adult because it teaches you new experiences and enables you to meet new people. If I’m honest, I think it shows a lack of maturity.

Reactions: 5
Today’s video was beyond. The panic IG influencers and celebs are perpetuating online is shocking. Yes it’s a pandemic, yes people have sadly died however the fact is that if you don’t have health problems and can maintain good basic hygiene then you will be fine and won’t infect others. I am fed up of seeing people talk about how “crazy” it is and lecturing on hygiene when people know this and the last thing people should be doing is panicking. I am also pissed off with seeing influencers and celebs now jump on the black lives matter campaign and promise to use their “platforms”. If they genuinely cared, they would have been doing that anyway! It’s all a ploy to stay relevant and I find that sickening. As for not knowing where to live and only knowing Ealing- well Connie is 28 and if she isn’t able to spread her wings a bit and make her own moves then she never will. I haven’t lived with my parents for 10 years now and have moved around a bit which I think is important when you are a young adult because it teaches you new experiences and enables you to meet new people. If I’m honest, I think it shows a lack of maturity.
I think you’re exactly right. I’m the same age as her, I have a professional career, live with my partner away from family and the difference between us is insane. She just comes across to me like a really immature woman who jumps on the next thing that will keep her relevant... so far this year it’s been Caroline Flack, Weight Loss, MUA (again), Corona Virus, Charity T-Shirts, BLM 🙄 she needs to find her lane and stuck in it. No doubt tonight there will be stories of her making her family a meal, swipe up to my book... look how healthy it is... forgetting the fact she posted about her daughter stealing this mornings coco pops. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.