Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry a few days ago she was asking her followers about whether they’d like to see HER make some T-shirt’s with “her” quotes on and now it’s Bradley that’s done it. & only a percentage of the profits are being donated, not all profits? Which I guess means they’ll get paid for it 🤨 profiting from a global pandemic.
Oh my god no thanks

Reactions: 2
I mean do we really need to encourage people to buy more things they’ll never wear after this pandemic?

I’m not being funny but who the duck is going to buy them?! Get it done at work....what a shite slogan on a t-shirt🙄 I really dislike this, stick NHS on something to make people part with their money buy only donate a percentage of the profits...Didint realise Bradley was famous enough to have his own range of official merchandise 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m not being funny but who the duck is going to buy them?! Get it done at work....what a shite slogan on a t-shirt🙄 I really dislike this, stick NHS on something to make people part with their money buy only donate a percentage of the profits...Didint realise Bradley was famous enough to have his own range of official merchandise 😂
They’re embarrassing money grabbers

Another post where Connie is the only woman to have ever had a baby. ‘Never at the top of the list’ - bore off, you’ve had a child - you’ll never be ‘top of the list’ again. So needy and immature.

Reactions: 3
I feel like her content consists mainly of seeking validation from her followers about how she looks/how she is as a mother. She really isn’t relatable when she essentially lives in a whole house that is within her parents house, she doesn’t have to look after her child alone, she can go out shopping and exercising without having to pack the world in to a pram and whinges about her hair because she’s so used to weekly blow drys. Not to mention the “we don’t have a disposable income at the minute but I treated myself”... £90 later on 4 none essential items.

Reactions: 6
I feel like her content consists mainly of seeking validation from her followers about how she looks/how she is as a mother. She really isn’t relatable when she essentially lives in a whole house that is within her parents house, she doesn’t have to look after her child alone, she can go out shopping and exercising without having to pack the world in to a pram and whinges about her hair because she’s so used to weekly blow drys. Not to mention the “we don’t have a disposable income at the minute but I treated myself”... £90 later on 4 none essential items.
Seeking validation online from followers who don't give a hoot otherwise. Needy and immature.

Platform sandals for a 1 year old that has just started walking and are obviously way too big for her 🙈 Oh dear 😂

• Haha
Also aren’t you meant to buy babies with developing feet shoes that actually fit at the time rather than getting them for her to grow into? Poor little thing. Yet Mummy can spend her disposable income on yet another pair for her 🙄

Also aren’t you meant to buy babies with developing feet shoes that actually fit at the time rather than getting them for her to grow into? Poor little thing. Yet Mummy can spend her disposable income on yet another pair for her 🙄
I’m pretty sure they recommend no shoes until walking and at that point you should get the foot measured and a solid SHOE (not sandal) otherwise it can affect the way they walk.

Those sandals are completely ridiculous. Bare feet until they are at least walking confidently. Proper measure and solid walking shoe then. Her mum seems sensible, surprised she hasn’t interjected. Unless the sandals shot was purely for the gram. 😷

I’d say they’re purely for the gram. She’ll be waiting for a Clarks #gifted shoe fitting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.