Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now doing George at ASDA ads showing off all the new clothes she’s been gifted and her “upstairs” slippers. Seriously duck OFF, she absolutely has no idea of how people may be struggling. I was up at 6:45am to utilise my NHS shopping hours, not for me but to go and do my elderly neighbours shopping.

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow when she posted a video of Caroline Flack at her brother’s bbq. Was in poor taste a few hours after the announcement.
She seems to come from a nice family, grandparents prob worked hard.

Now doing George at ASDA ads showing off all the new clothes she’s been gifted and her “upstairs” slippers. Seriously duck OFF, she absolutely has no idea of how people may be struggling. I was up at 6:45am to utilise my NHS shopping hours, not for me but to go and do my elderly neighbours shopping.
just wanted to say that’s really lovely to be helping your neighbour. It does involve sacrificing your own time though and it’s extra on top of everything else going on. That’s where Connie comes across as a tone deaf lazy cow. She has no idea what it’s like to put herself out. She’s left the house once in two weeks to go shopping? Probably let’s her mother go and do the bulk of it. She’s a health twenty something woman. Why isnt she volunteering for the nhs? I’ve not seen her doing anything for her grandparents either (if she had she’d use it for content). Just shows how lazy she is. God help when she moves into her own house, Ricky will be waiting on her hand and Foot.

Reactions: 3
Upstairs slippers....seriously?! To be fair they’re awful so I probably wouldn’t want anyone to see me in them, but I’m not desperate for freebies so I’ll just wear something I actually like. They did live in their own flat then Connie got pregnant and moved back in with her mum, claiming it was so they could rent it and save for a house but if hazard a guess it’s because she’s bone idle and didn’t fancy looking after her own child

That is so kind of you, thank you for all you’re doing. A lot of these instagram “influencers” could be doing the same, using their time for good instead of flogging products to people that are at home bored, vulnerable and impressionable

Reactions: 2
Before her instagram became a business “I feel safe” OK THEN
Exactly....she chose to make it a business....not sure anyone forced her.
Gifted bras today....does she think that by saying thank you she doesn’t have to follow ASA rules
And what’s the veg someone sent that swing after her begging the other week

Is she for real? Guess she missed the news asking for volunteers?!
My god!!!! Vacant filter or what? Useful would be stepping away from instagram and stop “influencing” young single mums that aspire to have your privileged lifestyle from buying things they don’t need and or probably can’t afford but were gifted to you

Just noticed she’s another one letting her kid play with food....@keepingkate was at it too. At a time when people are struggling to get essentials/put food on the table it just smack of privilege....cous cous and fancy little pasta too.
why didn’t she just order some play sand from amazon when she got the swing?! Oh that’s right because I’d bet money she didn’t buy and pay for that....

Just noticed she’s another one letting her kid play with food....@keepingkate was at it too. At a time when people are struggling to get essentials/put food on the table it just smack of privilege....cous cous and fancy little pasta too.
why didn’t she just order some play sand from amazon when she got the swing?! Oh that’s right because I’d bet money she didn’t buy and pay for that....
This really annoys me to. There was a home interior account (Kate’s Victorian home) I used to follow, and she was letting her son play with pasta and then clapped back that it wasn’t wasted (but didn’t explain how). It’s not like you’re going to use the food a sticky fingered toddler has played with.
I think it’s so pointless and wasteful to use food for toys but seems to be a trend amongst insta mummies who lash out when anyone challenges that food shouldn’t be used as a toy.
It makes you realise food is too cheap when people buy it to use for their kids to duck about with it and throw it away. If the pasta was ÂŁ5 a bag would they use it then?

That’s the expensive baby pasta shapes she was banging on about using a while back....probably gifted or paid for by mummy and daddy so no concept.
Off for an Easter photo shoot, sorry walk today. Brand new clothes and shoes for them both....not really a necessity we’re they Connie?!

Reactions: 4
That’s the expensive baby pasta shapes she was banging on about using a while back....probably gifted or paid for by mummy and daddy so no concept.
Off for an Easter photo shoot, sorry walk today. Brand new clothes and shoes for them both....not really a necessity we’re they Connie?!
Some people have really fucked up priorities. It's so demeaning for those who work hard for earning their food and struggling just to keep roof over head. Especially in times like this when there is global uncertainty and even if you do have money to throw you really don't know what next..

Some people have really fucked up priorities. It's so demeaning for those who work hard for earning their food and struggling just to keep roof over head. Especially in times like this when there is global uncertainty and even if you do have money to throw you really don't know what next..
Exactly....both my partner and I have somehow managed to stay in our jobs as we’re both key workers, so we still have two salaries coming in. I realise how fortunate we are but I’m not spending money like normal, in fact it’s made us rethink our priorities/savings etc as really don’t know what could happen next!

She cooked a roast and don’t we know about it!! Why is cooking such a big deal for you Connie? Also if it was lamb it looked dry and overdone. Sorry but roast lamb should be a bit pink (same as beef!)

New to this thread but saw Connie’s stories today... picture of her dad and then his body cutting the roast. Do they live with him or did they meet up today?!

New to this thread but saw Connie’s stories today... picture of her dad and then his body cutting the roast. Do they live with him or did they meet up today?!
she lives with them, apparently used to have a flat but moved in with her parents to save for a flat. Her mother does a lot of child care (seems to have Macie daily for at least a bit). Connie is very spoilt!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.