Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! 11am is such an early start. Must have an early night...
Get over yourself.
I’m so grateful to be working at home and I have it somewhat easier than most because I don’t have children yet.
But I’m working 6/7 days a week 8am-9pm because most people have been furloughed and we have to pick up the slack. Not a complaint because I know how lucky I am to have my job and to be able to do it from home (nothing compared to the NHS and key workers) But she really has no sense of the real world and what some people have to do to make a living and pay the bills.
I choose to workout everyday but to do this I’m up at 5.30 to make sure I can get it in. On top of everything else I cram into my day for other people I’m lucky if I get 15 minutes to myself in the evening to wind down. She seems to laze about all day and then complain about it everything she has to do.

Also, she lives with her immediate family doesn’t she. What on earth does she have to be so down about- some people are going through lockdown completely alone.

She always fails to recognise her privilege!

Reactions: 6
So she’s going to bed at 9pm (after moaning about her child) because she’s got a workout at 11am with Bradley? LMAO. What about the mums and dads getting up at 6am, breakfast, childcare, teaching, working, cooking AND working out. She’s doesn’t know she born.

Came here to say this
And failed to declare the free cake....as usual...Connie is very lax about declaring
Also had to laugh at 9pm bedtime for an 11am start....she really is clueless

Reactions: 1
I find it all very odd to be honest. I don’t really know what she is anymore. She reckoned that she was going back to being an MUA but she never actually seemed to have regular clients when she did it before. She just did a lot of videos of herself and did the odd ‘celeb’ (I say that very loosely) that she seemed to get booked for through her brother. Now she seems to want to be a fitness role model, a mummy blogger, lifestyle etc but she isn’t actually any of them.
Yes I thought she used to only ever do her own face

Oh dear, I’ve just watched the stories 🙈 She is totally in a world of her own. She is so thoughtless for what others are going through, she really doesn’t know how lucky she is. To be able to live with her parents whilst they save for a house even though they’ve already been able to afford to buy a flat in an expensive part of London and then rent it out. Although I do find the whole renting out of the flat a bit nuts, why would you give up your own space when you’re planning on starting a family.

The non declaring drives me crazy, it’s so simple to do.

But obviously my goal at the moment is to #staypositive 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see this workout with Bradley. She’ll moan all through it then do nothing else for days because she’s so exhausted from it all.

She’s not adding anything to the live either! Surely as it’s her channel she’d want to intro the session and talk about why she wants to do it... Bradley could it without her!

So now she hasn’t got PCOS at all 🙈 Why announce that she did in the first place if she hadn’t had a diagnosis?!

• Sad
So now she hasn’t got PCOS at all 🙈 Why announce that she did in the first place if she hadn’t had a diagnosis?!
She’s embarrassing. She clearly diagnosed herself via Dr Google. I genuinely believe she’ll have thought because she’s so tired all the time that’s the only explanation when in reality a good explanation could be her distinct lack of any kind of routine or meaningful activity in her day, every 10 minutes she’s lying on the sofa or in bed posting a story and lets face it she doesn’t work!

And to quote her “and I discovered I actually haven’t got PCOS because you actually really have to be diagnosed with that” 🙄 it’s an insult to any woman that has PCOS

EDIT - I’ve just listened to a part of her podcast... so she thought she had PCOS because of her weight and she based the whole “diagnosis” on a midwife telling her whilst pregnant and having a scan she “could have it”.

She also talks about having a “phantom Labour” aged 14 and having 3 since then as well... the other woman explained it could have been period pains and bowel spasms and then she backtracks and says it happened the day before/of her period... so it was period pain then 🙄

Last edited:
I don’t think I can cope to listen to the podcast so fair play for taking one for the team 😂

That’s total crap about her “diagnosis” as I’m 99% sure I remember when she fell pregnant that she said something along the lines of thinking how lucky they were to fall on the first month as she was expecting it to be difficult due to her PCOS.

Phantom labour?! Is she for real?!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her in real life and while she looks smaller in real life, for someone who is so pro health and fitness and believes in healthy eating, her figure simply doesn’t reflect that.

i find it weird she has a recipe book out but hardly ever posts her meals? She has completely lost her way. I have no idea what her account is focused on anymore. It just seems to be walks with Macie, moaning about Macie, random workout every few weeks, gifted items.

The podcast was awful and I never realised how obsessed with weight she is and dare I say it... dim 😬 I think before pregnancy she was basing the PCOS purely on her weight from what she said 🙄 the Dr said “it is common for women to be told by GP’s they need to lose weight” and Connie jumped down her throat “I’ve been told that I have” like she’s desperate to provide content and be relatable? I think all lockdown has proved is how lazy she actually is 🙄

Honestly when she mentioned about “phantom pregnancy” you could hear the Dr thinking it was a load of bollocks as well.

• Haha
Her latest post ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Please tell me what ‘work’ you’ve been doing Connie.

• Haha
Here she goes again with her ‘I’m too busy to undertake basic housework tasks’. She lives with her parents, surely all she has to do it keep that bedroom clean? And Macies bedroom too so two bedrooms to tidy and you can’t even manage that? Try holding down an ACTUAL job, wfh, toddler, pets, whilst still not letting the house look like a pig sty. She really doesn’t know she’s born does she.

So embarrassing. She’s got the easiest life yet can’t cope with one child and a couple of rooms to keep tidy.

i don’t actually know what she does all day. Like she just mentioned having a bath whilst Macie naps... how about just get on with tidying, a lot of people don’t have time to soak in hot water like that!

She’s totally clueless....and saying she let Macie have toast in her bed so she could get more sleep?! Did she literally just give her some toast to amuse her then turn over and fall back asleep?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Now she’s taking the weekend off social media... I wonder if she reads here. Perhaps putting down her phone will give more time to cleaning up! Oh and didnt need to see her shaving her legs too 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.