Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they’re purely for the gram. She’ll be waiting for a Clarks #gifted shoe fitting.
she prob did put those shoes on Macie for the gram... seems to be an ad for river island? But a responsible parent would go nah those shoes aren’t suitable for a 1 yr old I’m not putting them on my child even if they were free!

Reactions: 2
she prob did put those shoes on Macie for the gram... seems to be an ad for river island? But a responsible parent would go nah those shoes aren’t suitable for a 1 yr old I’m not putting them on my child even if they were free!
It was absolutely an ad for River Island, they were both wearing outfits from there. But surely most people would just put the clothes on the child and realise that the sandals are completely unsuitable? She should be measured properly for ‘first walkers’.

Reactions: 1
It was absolutely an ad for River Island, they were both wearing outfits from there. But surely most people would just put the clothes on the child and realise that the sandals are completely unsuitable? She should be measured properly for ‘first walkers’.
I’d like to think she’d get her measured for first walkers but she also had a pair of Clarke’s Sandals on in today’s stories... I’m pretty sure first walkers would be closed shoes rather than sandals 😩

Today’s stories... Macie with another pair of impractical sandals struggling to walk across the walk and you can see she bends over point at her feet and then Ricky picks her up 🙄

• Sad
Today’s stories... Macie with another pair of impractical sandals struggling to walk across the walk and you can see she bends over point at her feet and then Ricky picks her up 🙄
OMG, the ones on her today are even worse 🙈 It can’t be good for her walking / foot development. But as long as the brands are tagged 😩

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her story, poor little thing, those shoes are awful and she’s obviously uncomfortable/struggling. But I’m guessing the sensible ones don’t look good for the gram

It’s really sad. I know times are hard and she has to keep her content up to keep money coming in but surely it shouldn’t come at the detriment of her daughter.
What ever happened to the #8weeksandbeyond 😂 I thought there was a documentary being made 🤔

Reactions: 6
Please tell me what she’s just said on her stories wasn’t actually serious 🤯 even more of an insult being that she has the luxury of living with her parents unlike many others.

Please tell me what she’s just said on her stories wasn’t actually serious 🤯 even more of an insult being that she has the luxury of living with her parents unlike many others.
diddums she still can’t go to zizzi for one of her #ad #gifted lunches

Just caught up on her stories, she’s taking the piss no?! She lives with her immediate family and sees them everyday. Pipe down Connie
And now she’s tired....it’s Moan-day apparently, that’s everyday for her where Mackie is concerned. Imagine a child not sleeping 🙄
And her goals for the week....no doubt she’ll have put them in the too difficult pile by Wednesday

Is it just me or she just loves cribbing? I mean considering you are having baby, you would know that they come in with lot of work and that your own life has to take backseat even of its for short time... These influencer's want the same care free life but want to showoff their baby too, they want all freebies but aren't ready to provide useful content🤔Also, considering the number of followers she has, her engagement seems very low...

Is it just me or she just loves cribbing? I mean considering you are having baby, you would know that they come in with lot of work and that your own life has to take backseat even of its for short time... These influencer's want the same care free life but want to showoff their baby too, they want all freebies but aren't ready to provide useful content🤔Also, considering the number of followers she has, her engagement seems very low...
Her engagement is a joke considering her following. I feel like she’s just riding on the back of her brother and trying and failing to be relatable with “motherhood”

Reactions: 4
I find it all very odd to be honest. I don’t really know what she is anymore. She reckoned that she was going back to being an MUA but she never actually seemed to have regular clients when she did it before. She just did a lot of videos of herself and did the odd ‘celeb’ (I say that very loosely) that she seemed to get booked for through her brother. Now she seems to want to be a fitness role model, a mummy blogger, lifestyle etc but she isn’t actually any of them.

Apparently that seems to be the 'goal'for lot of influencer's. Wonder what they would do If they actually had to work full time job and take care kids and elderly, cook, clean, wash,home-school kids, take courses etc.

Maybe I’m being sensitive, extra frustrated because of all the idiots this virus has brought out but does she really need to film herself rolling her eyes exasperated because her child cries when she puts her to bed. I’m sure most parents feel like that but I’m yet to see anyone whinge and moan about parenting as much as she does!
It’s really begun to grate on me, god forbid anyone that is having trouble conceiving or anyone who is infertile sees her constant moaning. It was only 5 bleeping minutes ago she was vowing to be more positive.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she does seem to moan about general parenting things constantly. Why did she bother having a baby?

Her podcast with Toni Terry was the most dull thing I’ve ever listened too. Like 2 mums bumping into each other on the high street having a chat zzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.