Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry been absent for a while. Currently furloughed from work and not logging on. Noticed today that Connie's moaning about folding washing and putting it away. Not everyday is an Easter walk/photoshoot babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just coming here to say the same thing....Connie is going to be having a hard day today, I can feel it....Macie has been up half the night AND she’s had to put away some washing (which no doubt her mother did for her)....it’s a hard life....wait for the obligatory story later saying how tough it is

Reactions: 3
I thought the same when she posted a story about macie being up in the night. It’s like such a surprise to that kids wake in the night?! Surely she knew before having a baby. She’s going live tonight as well guys. Can’t see the point of tuning in to listen to how hard her days has been!

Reactions: 1
Not sure. Don't think so..
My guess would be she’s “low in energy” and therefore needs an explanation/excuse for it instead of the real reason which is just laziness.

Does anyone else feel like every other day she’s posting saying she’s going to change her mentality, exercise more, eat better blah blah blah. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think it’s a bit off to throw PCOS out there in that post. I know some women really struggle to get a diagnosis. It seems like the sort of thing you’d get diagnosed and then talk about. Not assume you have it and publicly say you’re going to the doctor about it. I think youre right that she’ll use it as her reason for being tired /lazy etc.

every day she starts with the positivity tit then bins it off by lunchtime! by then she’s fed up of macie, the minor chores she has and any other minor inconvenience to cross her path.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a bit off to throw PCOS out there in that post. I know some women really struggle to get a diagnosis. It seems like the sort of thing you’d get diagnosed and then talk about. Not assume you have it and publicly say you’re going to the doctor about it. I think youre right that she’ll use it as her reason for being tired /lazy etc.

every day she starts with the positivity tit then bins it off by lunchtime! by then she’s fed up of macie, the minor chores she has and any other minor inconvenience to cross her path.
Exactly! I have friends that have it and have really struggled to conceive as a result. It’s had MASSIVE impacts on their mood. I’ve also worked with people and the impact it’s had on their life has been huge. Pretty sure this is the first time she’s ever mentioned it which like you say is a bit odd to have never mentioned it before.

Maybe she’s seen Chessie Kings story and feels like she needs similar content. It’s not and never will be relatable when you have a silver spoon in your mouth unfortunately.

Has she ever mentioned having PCOS before??
She definitely has mentioned it before. She apparently got diagnosed not long after getting pregnant and that she was surprised because she got pregnant fairly quickly. Though who knows why she’s only just trying to seek out treatment now when she’s known about it for over a year

Reactions: 1
She definitely has mentioned it before. She apparently got diagnosed not long after getting pregnant and that she was surprised because she got pregnant fairly quickly. Though who knows why she’s only just trying to seek out treatment now when she’s known about it for over a year
Must have missed that! Thanks 😊

How to curl your eye lashes tutorial. Lol. Last time I checked they were fairly self explanatory to use. She will no doubt be exhausted after creating that video

• Haha
Bloody hell the child’s birthday isn’t even over and she’s thinking about herself. Mummy’s turn tomorrow....how much gifted tit will she bother to declare....my bet is on none as usual

Sorry a few days ago she was asking her followers about whether they’d like to see HER make some T-shirt’s with “her” quotes on and now it’s Bradley that’s done it. & only a percentage of the profits are being donated, not all profits? Which I guess means they’ll get paid for it 🤨 profiting from a global pandemic.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.