Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the blatant flaunting on Instagram that gets me. Just stay at home, it’s not hard and not like they’re living in an awful house
And Connie is on about her bloody washing again....I mean how much of the stuff are they generating in a day that she can’t do anything else?! And the state of her room saying she had zero motivation 🙄
I literally don’t understand how she always has so much washing. Either she wears 3 different outfits a day or she hasn’t done it for 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just lazy as duck. I don’t know what she does all day. Doesn’t seem to be chores, doesn’t seem to be much parenting either.

i noticed Macie had a creme carmel last night... after two lollies.

and why is connie always digging at her parents artificial grass? It’s not even her bloody house.

Reactions: 4
She’s just lazy as duck. I don’t know what she does all day. Doesn’t seem to be chores, doesn’t seem to be much parenting either.

and why is connie always digging at her parents artificial grass? It’s not even her bloody house.
Probably wants a gifted garden reno 🙄

Guarantee Macie has fillings by 5. My nephew did but only because my ex sister in law gives him no end of bloody sweets! What ever happened to fruit??

I swear it’s up for like 385k and it’s a pokey 1 bed flat!
I know someone found it and it was ridiculously overpriced....no floor plan on it either. She’ll have to drop her price....so many similar flats on the market with everyone trying to sell and size up to take advantage of the stamp duty break....can imagine Connie is one of those people who believe what the estate agent has told her about the price and won’t take a penny less

I’ve complained to Barry’s that the gf who should be isolation has been in there putting everyone at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s been reduced to £375k....it’s 400sq ft so hardly room to swing a cat and a communal garden that is hideously overgrown....good luck with that 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s been reduced to £375k....it’s 400sq ft so hardly room to swing a cat and a communal garden that is hideously overgrown....good luck with that 😂
Yeah I found it on Zoopla when it first went up and was horrified at the price! Like you say the sq ft is ridiculous. She’s going to need to drop the price more to get someone for it especially when if you commute you can buy a house for that outside of London, commute cost included!

Yeah I found it on Zoopla when it first went up and was horrified at the price! Like you say the sq ft is ridiculous. She’s going to need to drop the price more to get someone for it especially when if you commute you can buy a house for that outside of London, commute cost included!
She might have been ok-ish if they hadn’t announced the stamp duty break but now every tom, dick and Harry have put similar flats on the market so it’s a saturated market. She’s saying she’s found a house she wants too, so there probably isn’t a huge amount of room for manoeuvre on the price. Can’t imagine Connie will move far from her Mum.....

She might have been ok-ish if they hadn’t announced the stamp duty break but now every tom, dick and Harry have put similar flats on the market so it’s a saturated market. She’s saying she’s found a house she wants too, so there probably isn’t a huge amount of room for manoeuvre on the price. Can’t imagine Connie will move far from her Mum.....
God forbid she should ever stand on her own 2 feet! I saw you could buy a bigger flat a cheaper price nearby too...

Reactions: 1
Did everyone else get the memo about Connie being the only person in the world to be experiencing summer right now? Not forgetting whilst “working” and taking care of a child aka feeding a child Ice Lollies repeatedly

I want to know what work Connie is personally doing to sell that flat??
When our house was up for sale I “tried” selling it by cleaning it from tip to bottom ready for every viewing, it isn’t even as if she’s doing that 😂 she’s an actual snowflake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.