Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back out for dinner as needed a break and back on public transport without a mask. Closing your eyes doesnt make the wear a face covering signs go away?!

Reactions: 2
Back out for dinner as needed a break and back on public transport without a mask. Closing your eyes doesnt make the wear a face covering signs go away?!
I reckon she’s pissed! Several savage looking cocktails, heading home at 9pm with her eyes shut....cue the “alcohol gives me anxiety, I’m a bad mum” routine tomorrow!!

Would love to know how much she earns.
she has such poor engagement on her posts, I don’t understand how she can make a living from Instagram and her podcast?

Reactions: 3
Would love to know how much she earns.
she has such poor engagement on her posts, I don’t understand how she can make a living from Instagram and her podcast?
See this has always been a mystery to me! I don’t know how these people make a living off posts and podcasts without doing much at all! Must all be on a credit card!!

On companies house she’s the secretary to Brads company. But no company of her own. Most influencers have an ltd. so interesting that Connie doesn’t. I hope she’s paying her taxes from the money she pockets from ads

On companies house she’s the secretary to Brads company. But no company of her own. Most influencers have an ltd. so interesting that Connie doesn’t. I hope she’s paying her taxes from the money she pockets from ads
Oh I could just see it now, a sob story about how the tax man caught her and playing dumb saying it she didn’t realise

Oh I could just see it now, a sob story about how the tax man caught her and playing dumb saying it she didn’t realise
Totally! Like how paying tax is so hard and confusing when you are a mother and all the sacrifice she had to make filling out the forms!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha I just had a look too. It’s interesting she hadn’t set up a company, so either she’s earning buttons or she’s not declaring.....which one do we think?! 🧐

Probably explains why she doesn’t mark anything as an #ad

Ha I just had a look too. It’s interesting she hadn’t set up a company, so either she’s earning buttons or she’s not declaring.....which one do we think?! 🧐

Probably explains why she doesn’t mark anything as an #ad
it’s very interesting. Part of me would love to think it’s because she earns sod all but we all know these influencers are absolutely creaming it in even if they have tit content and not that many followers. So that does leave questions. I wonder if she’s chosen not to have an ltd so she doesn’t have to publicly submit accounts.

The whole industry is a crock.

Reactions: 1
it’s very interesting. Part of me would love to think it’s because she earns sod all but we all know these influencers are absolutely creaming it in even if they have tit content and not that many followers. So that does leave questions. I wonder if she’s chosen not to have an ltd so she doesn’t have to publicly submit accounts.

The whole industry is a crock.
It’s very shady I think. I doubt she even pays tax because she doesn’t declare bugger all!

So 2 stories slating Lauren Goodger and followed up with “I’m not slagging anyone off” Hmmm tag her then Connie? Because you clearly are. I don’t support what Lauren does but I don’t follow her either and who is Connie to pull people up on it? & who is she to say they’re probably doing it because they need the money, how rude?!? Now she’s claiming she isn’t a troll. IMO she’s out of order to post pictures on Lauren to her stories, if she not slagging anyone off then keep it generic? If someone did that to her she’d be livid... equally when she has her tattle rants, it’s no different, we’re just offering our opinion on a platform, the same way she has with Lauren?

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s not a troll, don’t make me laugh. That’s just trolling disguised as caring about people. Why did it need so many stories?! She could have just said that she’d seen an ad and reported it and if people come across it and dont agree they could do the same....why single her out and then go in on her saying she needs the money?! At least she marks what she’s flogging as an ad properly unlike shady Connie.

And now a house account aka a beg for freebies account as can’t imagine there’ll be anything inspirational on there....

Also winds me up when they say they renovated a flat....no you picked which shade of grey to paint the walls, then paid someone/got Ricky to do it....that is not a renovation project 🙄

Oh wow....I think I predicted this a while back. Interiors / renovation project? FFS. They painted and decorated that flat and lived in it for 5 minutes, they definitely didn’t renovate it. But got to make sure she has an interiors account to tag all of the things she wants and get them for free. I see she’s already tagging her Aunt’s homewear shop. Best to keep the cash in the family.
She literally has no originality, she’s doing exactly what all the others Mumstagramers do. Got baby No 2 and a wedding to go yet - plenty of copied content to come!!

Reactions: 5
This woman has plenty of time on her hands if she has time to post and criticize others on her stories.. Why not use that time to do something real instead of moaning and groaning in instagram 🙄

So 2 stories slating Lauren Goodger and followed up with “I’m not slagging anyone off” Hmmm tag her then Connie? Because you clearly are. I don’t support what Lauren does but I don’t follow her either and who is Connie to pull people up on it? & who is she to say they’re probably doing it because they need the money, how rude?!? Now she’s claiming she isn’t a troll. IMO she’s out of order to post pictures on Lauren to her stories, if she not slagging anyone off then keep it generic? If someone did that to her she’d be livid... equally when she has her tattle rants, it’s no different, we’re just offering our opinion on a platform, the same way she has with Lauren?
I think the stories about Lauren were way out of line. Yes Lauren is promoting a tit product but to start bitching about her, her struggles with body image and then trying to make out she isn’t a troll is really unfair. She did troll Lauren and tried to dress it up as calling her out. If she wanted to call it out, she should have called out the company and the product and highlighted the risks of using that stuff rather than attacking one individual. I don’t agree with Lauren promoting that stuff but I wouldn’t sit there and slag her off to my 55k followers (if I had that many 😂) because that would earn Lauren hate and could really affect her. I just think Connie is a massive bleeping hypocrite.

And now a house account aka a beg for freebies account as can’t imagine there’ll be anything inspirational on there....

Also winds me up when they say they renovated a flat....no you picked which shade of grey to paint the walls, then paid someone/got Ricky to do it....that is not a renovation project 🙄
Classic privileged behaviour. Renovating is literally gutting a place and starting all over again. They didn’t renovate, they just redecorated and now Connie is on the scrounge ready for when the bank of Mum & Dad help her buy a house 5 mins down the road....I literally can’t believe she’s 28 because she has 0 independence and does absolutely nothing for herself. I’m 28 and have had a job since I was 13, haven’t lived with my parents for almost 10 years and have been financially independent the whole time. It’s ridiculous!

@Saywhat I totally agree. I moved out and went to uni when I was 17. I can’t imagine not having my independence and I would have been told to bugger off by my folks (in the nicest possible way) if I was behaving like that at her age. It’s not even as if she needed to stay at home to save up, they already own a property and would have had more space in that than in a bedroom at her mums, she’s just a lazy mare. On the edge of my seat for the house account 😂

I think she had a cheek to call out Lauren. I mean we can all agree those products are damaging and stupid to promote but they aren’t illegal so technically there’s nothing wrong with promoting them. Ethically and morally there is. So if Connie feels so strongly about such products why doesn’t she lobby MPs or diet industry bodies to either ban them or ensure specific disclosures about the side effects have to be made? To make long lasting change?
We all know she won’t because that’s too much hard work, whereas shaming someone publicly took ten mins out her day. She’s a hypocrite because she said in the past she didn’t understand why people say nasty things online then went on to do something pretty Nasty to Lauren and make comments about her having body issues.
Also loved the comment that Connie had called out the kardashians before! Bet they are running scared Con 🤣🤣🤣

she’s just lazy, pure armchair activism to look like she’s got morales herself when we all know she loves freebies and doesn’t disclose herself. Maybe don’t throw stones at glass houses Connie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.