Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turning her hand to economics this morning....can’t wait for those musings. Where has she been the last few months, of course there was going to be a recession, just a chance for some more doom and gloom from Connie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine how much better off the economy would be if influencers paid for products and still advertised them? 👀 she’s put coronaphobia to one side and is now pushing her views 🙄
The last thing anyone needs to here right now is how ill informed Connie is about politics and the economy. She was one of the idiots pushing for the lockdown despite the rest of us shouting no because of the economic damage and now she’s shocked we are in a recession! Absolute moron!

Reactions: 3
I’d say she needs to stay in her lane but as she doesn’t have a lane its difficult for her to stay in it....

Assuming Connie hasn’t been to Dubai in August, or Dubai at all if she doesn’t think it’s built up
More doom and gloom. Don’t worry though, she’s staying positive for us all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d say she needs to stay in her lane but as she doesn’t have a lane its difficult for her to stay in it....

Assuming Connie hasn’t been to Dubai in August, or Dubai at all if she doesn’t think it’s built up
More doom and gloom. Don’t worry though, she’s staying positive for us all
She’s just highlighted how little she actually knows because she posted a DM from a follower explaining what a recession actually is. Not being funny but how does someone get so wound up about a national situation that they can’t do anything about. She’s just so desperate for followers she is now having to make out she’s got anxiety about this

She supposedly has a degree in marketing....surely somewhere along the line she learnt something about what a recession is/means
You see I question whether or not that’s true because she isn’t very savvy about a lot of things...she either doesn’t realise/thinks she doesn’t have to declare gifts and ads, she has bugger all direction in terms of what she actually does and her plugging of products and restaurants isn’t great. Has anyone actually seen proof of that degree?

Can’t wait till winter when Connie then moans about how cold it is all the time as opposed to constantly moaning shes hot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say if there’s ambitions to buy a nice 1.5-2 mil house in Ealing might be time to dust off the CV.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.