Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why anyone would care about her opinion on anything to be honest

Reactions: 2
I think she should practise what she preaches. She was the first to jump on the be kind bandwagon when Caroline Flack, someone she hardly knew, passed away but she can’t show the same to Lauren. So cringe watching this staycation- making out she’s somewhere really rural...no Connie, you’re just outside of Havant because I used to live there and Portsmouth is 10 mins away 😂

Think the last time she made a hoo-Ha about the skinny tea crew, Brads reposted it so probs helped the engagement and follower increase. He’s deffo not doing that this time around lol. Too busy hawking around the place with his current gf. Quarantine, yeah right babes.

Reactions: 1
Think the last time she made a hoo-Ha about the skinny tea crew, Brads reposted it so probs helped the engagement and follower increase. He’s deffo not doing that this time around lol. Too busy hawking around the place with his current gf. Quarantine, yeah right babes.
Has he been going out? I turned off his stories at the start of lockdown

Connie has had to have a weekend away as Maci was teething for a few days? Jesus wept!
She get constant “breaks” to the gym and our being a “food critic”?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Connie has had to have a weekend away as Maci was teething for a few days? Jesus wept!
She get constant “breaks” to the gym and our being a “food critic”?
Brace yourself as she’ll be super busy this week with her home account with its 1000 followers....that’s not really worked out the way she’d planned I’d bet....unless there’s a sudden surge when she buys a load

Brace yourself as she’ll be super busy this week with her home account with its 1000 followers....that’s not really worked out the way she’d planned I’d bet....unless there’s a sudden surge when she buys a load
I’d be so bored if I had her life. Lie in every morning, sit on the sofa on your phone till lunchtime, go on IG and moan your tits off about your child and housework you haven’t done for the rest of the day. I can’t believe she classifies it as work!

Now moaning Macie gets bored and needs garden toys, lol. Why does she make our Macie is sooo special. The reason why the kid is bored is because her mother is always on her phone or watching tv rather than playing with her.

Reactions: 4
Now moaning Macie gets bored and needs garden toys, lol. Why does she make our Macie is sooo special. The reason why the kid is bored is because her mother is always on her phone or watching tv rather than playing with her.
Exactly, she doesn’t stimulate her at all she just films her from a horizontal position on the sofa. She’s bought a banana case from Tiger? Why, she only ever goes out to eat so no real need for a banana case 🙄

• Haha
Oh god the IG stories today are so cringe. The posey photo making out she just happened to catch her face when Ricky apparently soaked her. So fake! At least Ricky goes to work even if it is for half a day. Connie on the other hand has done bugger all today except video Macie and eat.

I don’t have kids so please correct me if I’m wrong but should Macie eat as much sugar as she does? I mean a full Feast Lolly? What happened to Mini Milks? 🙈

Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids so please correct me if I’m wrong but should Macie eat as much sugar as she does? I mean a full Feast Lolly? What happened to Mini Milks? 🙈
Plus she always seems to have two? Like I’m slightly lapse on what my kids eat sometimes but two Ice creams or lollies at 1 seems excessive?

So brother Bradley gf is showing off her new juice cleanse... why is that ok to connie and Brad but Lauren goodier advertising a diet product isn’t Ok? Surely if you don’t like diet and weight loss products then anything along the lines of diet/detox/cleanse should be treated with the same outrage? Or is it when you’re a skinny white rich woman doing a juice ‘cleanse’ with a premium brand that’s ok in their world?

also she’s off to Barry’s boot camp... clearly not quarantining. Whole family is just doing what the duck they want.

Attachments

• Angry
So brother Bradley gf is showing off her new juice cleanse... why is that ok to connie and Brad but Lauren goodier advertising a diet product isn’t Ok? Surely if you don’t like diet and weight loss products then anything along the lines of diet/detox/cleanse should be treated with the same outrage? Or is it when you’re a skinny white rich woman doing a juice ‘cleanse’ with a premium brand that’s ok in their world?

also she’s off to Barry’s boot camp... clearly not quarantining. Whole family is just doing what the duck they want.
Massively double standards. I don’t agree with Lauren promoting that product but I also don’t agree with the personal attack Connie launched on her for it. One rule for the Simmonds and co, one rule for everyone else!

Massively double standards. I don’t agree with Lauren promoting that product but I also don’t agree with the personal attack Connie launched on her for it. One rule for the Simmonds and co, one rule for everyone else!
totally. Same here. I hate all the diet pills and detox tea shite. But is a juice cleanse any better really. I know brads gf is not an influencer but it’s just double standards that drinking vegetables for a week is ok. Would love to see connie launching the same attack on this brand but bet she won’t! Nor the fact that brad and gf are spreading their germs everywhere

Reactions: 6
Plus she always seems to have two? Like I’m slightly lapse on what my kids eat sometimes but two Ice creams or lollies at 1 seems excessive?
I always say this when she had two massive lollies....what happened to a mini milk?!

I know the owners of Barry’s....might have to drop them a message as they’d be livid if they knew, they’re really keen to make sure the studio is really safe so she’s obviously lied to them

This makes me so angry. It’s so selfish! There are strict guidelines and fines in place for those that Don’t adhere.

How dare she go to the gym and put everyone else at risk. And to flaunt it so blatantly too. 😡

It also looks like they are staying somewhere that’s not their apartment and that’s also a no no, there’s an even bigger fine for this. Clearly not a deterrent for them though

Last edited:
It’s the blatant flaunting on Instagram that gets me. Just stay at home, it’s not hard and not like they’re living in an awful house
And Connie is on about her bloody washing again....I mean how much of the stuff are they generating in a day that she can’t do anything else?! And the state of her room saying she had zero motivation 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.