Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic.
Especially after all the whinging a little while back of “oh alcohol makes me feel like a bad parent, makes me anxious”.

Also, WHY does she insist on videoing herself eating?? She does not eat with any grace or table manners, literally flinging spaghetti in the air and dropping it into her mouth. Seriously I would not be able to tolerate that in her company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Especially after all the whinging a little while back of “oh alcohol makes me feel like a bad parent, makes me anxious”.

Also, WHY does she insist on videoing herself eating?? She does not eat with any grace or table manners, literally flinging spaghetti in the air and dropping it into her mouth. Seriously I would not be able to tolerate that in her company.
Came here to bring these 🤣 it’s vile. Why does she think anyone wants to watch her eat?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m starting to think she’s trolling us with the eating posts....there can be no other reason why she thinks people want to watch her shovelling food into her mouth

I’m starting to think she’s trolling us with the eating posts....there can be no other reason why she thinks people want to watch her shovelling food into her mouth
I reckon she’s pissed. She’ll be complaining tomorrow that she’s hungover and feels guilty for drinking and seeking reassurance about being a bad Mum 🙄

I reckon she’s pissed. She’ll be complaining tomorrow that she’s hungover and feels guilty for drinking and seeking reassurance about being a bad Mum 🙄
And don’t forget she’ll be telling us she hasn’t met her goals again/won’t make it to the gym as she’s hungover blah blah blah

Her eating that carbonara!!!! 🤢
Omg I just cannot deal!!! She didn’t even finish chewing the first mouthful so we saw the contents of her mouth on the second one.
WHY does she think this is good content? Not okay sorry, absolutely disgraceful manners.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I nearly puked watching that story of her shovelling what she called carbonara into her wide pit of a mouth already half full with an early avalanche of “carbonara”. It was disgusting and such tit content for someone who calls themselves an influencer.

How many times did she want to say she’d had FoUr GlAsSeS oF wInE ! Then the weird story about trying to be a mum as if she was drunk and how funny it was... but then did a story about how she cooked a carbonara? She was making out she was out of it but then managed to cook a meal for four people , just so weird

Reactions: 2
What the duck is this about? She must have been pissed to film a video basically loving herself. Soooo crazy having wine and being a mum.... jeez. Calm the hell down connie. You’re nothing special.

• Haha
What the duck is this about? She must have been pissed to film a video basically loving herself. Soooo crazy having wine and being a mum.... jeez. Calm the hell down connie. You’re nothing special.

View attachment 211234
I thought the whole thing was massively cringe and so hypocritical given her previous whinges about alcohol giving her anxiety and making her a bad mum. I don’t personally think it’s funny that she managed to be pissed after 4 glasses of wine and then went to care for her baby daughter. Sorry but that’s not something I’d personally do!

I thought the whole thing was massively cringe and so hypocritical given her previous whinges about alcohol giving her anxiety and making her a bad mum. I don’t personally think it’s funny that she managed to be pissed after 4 glasses of wine and then went to care for her baby daughter. Sorry but that’s not something I’d personally do!
her messaging and behaviour is a mess. One minute she has mum guilt and body hang ups. Next minute getting pissed and eye bleeping herself on camera. So which is it? Tomorrow she will back to saying Oh I’ve mum guilt for not buying Macie toys or giving her twelve ice creams yesterday.

How short is that dress! Don’t need to see your breakfast thanks love

• Haha
‘I should be able to share my child as I like’ ... erm, actually you shouldn’t, she’s a human not a gadget

Wtf. She’s considering this issue now after plastering her kid over insta since the day she was born?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.