Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been a few leg shaving posts amongst influencers advertising Gillette of late, maybe she’s angling to get offered something from them

‘My house is never dirty, but it’s sometimes messy’ how would you know it’s never dirty when there’s piles and piles of clothes everywhere you bleeping mess. How hard it is to put your clothes away, clearly sits down and does duck all of a nap time and in the evenings. Laziest bint on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came here for a moan because she's really getting on my nerves & I needed a moan 🤣🤣

BUT I did not realise she lived with parents so she is actually 100 times lazier than I thought!! That room is a disgrace, no excuse for that at all!

Reactions: 1
Oh hang on that’s just the work related stuff apparently, she still has to, ahem, ‘cook, clean, clear washing and be a mum’...

Whenever she’s not getting help with those things from her parents.

Knob

Reactions: 2
Oh hang on that’s just the work related stuff apparently, she still has to, ahem, ‘cook, clean, clear washing and be a mum’...

Whenever she’s not getting help with those things from her parents.

Knob
I honestly still can't get over her living with her parents with the way she goes on! I've followed her for about a year & always thought she was awfully moany & had "such a hard life" but the fact she has help on tap & doesn't have the upkeep of a house etc makes her moaning 10 times worse!

IS SHE bleeping SERIOUS with this chocolate challenge? Christ is there any bandwagon this prick won’t jump on

...not even mentioning the fact she’s left a one year old, unattended, eating

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IS SHE bleeping SERIOUS with this chocolate challenge? Christ is there any bandwagon this prick won’t jump on

...not even mentioning the fact she’s left a one year old, unattended, eating
🙄🙈 She’s too young to even be expected to know what wait means, how was that ever going to work? The stupidity baffles me 🤯

Macie ate before Connie even left her! Total fail! shes 1years old so was never going to work

I saw her stories and thought well at least she’s got some proper shoes on today, but then in the next one the ill fitting fashion sandals are back....if her feet are hot just take the shoes and socks off 🙄

So I’m new to Tattle but I’m glad there is somewhere to have little rants. I used to like Connie’s stuff when she was doing CBeauty. I did find the post baby onslaught boring, mainly because I don’t have children myself but the occasional other posts were still good. However the coronavirus posts have really annoyed me. I felt she was increasing the panic at the start and being quite dramatic when her risk was quite low. I’m a key worker and I have followed govt advice, kept going as best I can and been grateful for what I have. The posts about not having time to do housework is inexcusable- I work full time and still keep my house tidy. I didn’t realise she was living with her parents so that makes it even worse! It’s a shame but I do find she is becoming increasingly unrelatable. I bought the cook book and found it to be disappointing, not any challenging or exciting recipes. The PCOS made me cross- it was insulting to say she had it but had never been tested so she didn’t know. My friend has PCOS so I have some understanding of how awful it is- why would you say you have it if you don’t know? Guess it’s more content! Anyway rant over....for now!

So I’m new to Tattle but I’m glad there is somewhere to have little rants. I used to like Connie’s stuff when she was doing CBeauty. I did find the post baby onslaught boring, mainly because I don’t have children myself but the occasional other posts were still good. However the coronavirus posts have really annoyed me. I felt she was increasing the panic at the start and being quite dramatic when her risk was quite low. I’m a key worker and I have followed govt advice, kept going as best I can and been grateful for what I have. The posts about not having time to do housework is inexcusable- I work full time and still keep my house tidy. I didn’t realise she was living with her parents so that makes it even worse! It’s a shame but I do find she is becoming increasingly unrelatable. I bought the cook book and found it to be disappointing, not any challenging or exciting recipes. The PCOS made me cross- it was insulting to say she had it but had never been tested so she didn’t know. My friend has PCOS so I have some understanding of how awful it is- why would you say you have it if you don’t know? Guess it’s more content! Anyway rant over....for now!
This is spot on! I believe the reason she said about having PCOS is because she needed an explanation for her weight & her energy levels when in fact throughout this lockdown period it seems clear she’s probably just lazy.

• Haha
There is absolutely zero structure to her podcast.
It’s called ‘growing up female’ but she doesn’t talk about growing up female at all with any of her guests, she just talks about random stuff relevant to the guests.
Her Instagram content doesn’t have any structure and nor does her podcast.
so slapdash

So she’s still doing the whole Charity T-shirt’s thing. Was she wearing one then? Because it’s just a Black T-shirt that says “Be Kind” she literally just rides on the back of those around her, no lane whatsoever. If her Charity T-shirts are anything like her brothers at £25 a pop and only “profits” going to charity then she’s shameless. I’d rather get the same from Primark and give £20 to Charity.

Ahhh is the T-shirt’s have arrived and the design is “A pocket full of sunshine”... and 100% of PROFITS will go to the charity which no doubt means she gets her cut for the design, manufacturers get their cut for production. So it looks like she’s doing something nice for Charity all the whole lining her pockets 🙄

I’d love to know what percentage is profits and whether that is more or less than the cut she’s getting because if I had to guess I’d say less.

The T-shirt’s aren’t awful but IMO they would have been better with an actual pocket on them in theme with the “Pocket full of sunshine”

Eurghhh.

Last edited:
There is absolutely zero structure to her podcast.
It’s called ‘growing up female’ but she doesn’t talk about growing up female at all with any of her guests, she just talks about random stuff relevant to the guests.
Her Instagram content doesn’t have any structure and nor does her podcast.
so slapdash
I listened to one episode of her podcast a few months back and the guest was a younger sister of Lydia Bright. Whilst I’m no fan of Lydia, I was impressed by the maturity and smartness of her 15 year old sister. The only thing that spoilt it was that Connie continuously interrupted her answers to questions which was off putting.

I asked Connie what happened to 8 Weeks and Beyond and she told me it was taking "a bit longer" as they had to change the production company but it's still "definitely happening". That was about a month ago at least. Tumbleweed Productions are taking their sweet time.

Also I reckon the self-diagnosis of PCOS is defo connected to her weight. I say this as I used to think the same of myself at one point (before I had kids) because I was overweight and couldn't work out why. I don't have PCOS (that I know of) by the way, and guess what I did lose weight when I really tried my arse off for 3 months then started running. Connie is just a lazy moaner who doesn't know she's born.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.