Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
54 people have parted with £150 to be coached by Connie….seriously?! More money than sense…
So she says anyway. Key to these things is to make it sound like it could be oversubscribed to force people to panic buy. Wouldn't believe her on that! Also, how many of those are friends and family just trying to support her. Percentage wise, if she has managed to get that business through her main page rather than just the coaching one (and probably a hefty proportion are followers of both) that's 0.08% of her followers. Granted, still a nice chunk of money for her if true! Expect a lot of "it's amazing, it's lovely, you can be so powerful" followed by a put down about if you don't have a positive mindset you're clearly a tit person who won't achieve anything in life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was just going to say exactly the same… 🙄. How is she going to fit it in alongside her coaching, looking after Macie and being pregnant?
She complains about how very tired she is already, there's zero chance she will stick with it if she's tired looking after a child, and posting a photo/video on socials once or twice a day! Add the new baby into that (and before that any pregnancy tiredness as standard) and I just can't see it being anything more than a fad. The repetition of "isn't this amazing", "it's amazing isn't it Macie" at the soft play area just reinforces how she can't describe things very well and can't imagine that's going to sell houses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon the bank of mummy and daddy may have dried up a bit and the coaching and ‘influencing’ maybe aren’t as lucrative as she’d hoped….free cleanser doesn’t pay the mortgage on a house in Cobham….

Reactions: 5
Cobham is surprisingly “cheap” actually, especially in the less fancy bits. SO and I were looking around Cobham for a while as his family live there (in a gated community no less, not sure what on earth we were thinking) but we could only afford houses in the £600k range and the nicer houses you’d expect in Cobham were nearer to £1mil. There were some very nice houses for £550k+ but in awful, ugly parts of Cobham i.e. you’d live there just for the name

Cobham is surprisingly “cheap” actually, especially in the less fancy bits. SO and I were looking around Cobham for a while as his family live there (in a gated community no less, not sure what on earth we were thinking) but we could only afford houses in the £600k range and the nicer houses you’d expect in Cobham were nearer to £1mil. There were some very nice houses for £550k+ but in awful, ugly parts of Cobham i.e. you’d live there just for the name
I used to live nearby and can imagine where she’ll live, even if it is even Cobham. Even still Ricky is an electrician but in sales I think, she’s an influencer/life coach/lazy mare, they sold their old flat at a loss or at least 100k less than they originally advertised it for and lived in a different flat costing £1800 a month….the bank of mum and dad must have been very generous even looking at the cheaper areas

Just leave this here…..her claimed new job 😳

Reactions: 1
Jeez

What is her actual experience though? Wasn't aware she was an experience estate agent/lister/valuer? She is a former MUA, an internet qualified life coach, "author", a "non company secretary" company secretary for Bradley and an Instagrammer. I'm wondering if she's gone in at a lower level maybe? Kudos to her if she has managed to talk herself into that level though, clearly can talk the talk. Although, I'd say based on the stories this week she's only been in for that one day anyway 🤣.

Also…..should this say Construction? If she’s being paid that much surely she should be able to proof read?

she’s reminding me of those absolute losers on the apprentice who though it was “the artic’
I think it should be instruction, as in they have been instructed to sell by the vendor. She does make me think she would say pacifically rather than specifically though 🤣 "These tiles were pacifically chosen by the owner when they redid the bathroom, they're so amazing, aren't they amazing?"

Reactions: 4
All OTE so it is a commission only job...... she won't last long there that is for sure

Not sure the bad boy commission will be rolling in with the houses….one post a week on insta, houses in the high 6 figures at the lowest, to an audience of 2000, who’ll probably be lucky if they can afford a 10th of what she’s trying to sell…waiting for it to just quietly disappear like many of her other ‘projects’

Reactions: 1
Not sure the bad boy commission will be rolling in with the houses….one post a week on insta, houses in the high 6 figures at the lowest, to an audience of 2000, who’ll probably be lucky if they can afford a 10th of what she’s trying to sell…waiting for it to just quietly disappear like many of her other ‘projects’
Absolutely. She has been into the office 1 day since she announced her new 'job'. She has posted on her property about being so lucky to be a working mum.... Connie, being a working mum is a reality of life these days. It is like she is the only mum who has ever worked. Although I wouldn't really say that Connie does much work from what she shares.

The people who work in those agencies hustle…they want the big commission, they’re dealing with people who have millions to spend on a property and they want a platinum service, they don’t give a tit if you’re a working mum or how many ‘careers’ you have. You don’t just secure an offer and then step back, they’re working until it’s completed or there’s no commission. Not sure a half day in the office and a couple of insta posts will cut it