Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also didn’t she have issues last time….she’s probably carrying at least 3 stone more than when she got pregnant first time so not sure what she expected to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No doubt all the free stuff she got for Macie has been sold, she was flogging the #gifted pram after all…absolutely no shame….waiting for the begs for a pram, cot, nursery furniture etc…she’ll end up with it all too

Screenshot_20220214_182942.jpg

My god she's so rude. Flip side is she can't even give her course away 😂.

So many comments have called her out on that baby sleeping pod thing post about how they're unsafe and the Lullaby Trust not recommending them and her response is "well we used it before and it was fine" and that it's not on her to tell people what is safe or not, and only liking positive posts and thanking those sticking up for her. Whilst in part I agree it is down to people to do research themselves, as an influencer expecting people to engage with/buy from the brands you are talking about (likely with a financial/product benefit to you) surely its within some level of responsibility to ensure what you're promoting is safe before telling people how amazing they are?! Maybe that's just me though.

View attachment 1062278

My god she's so rude. Flip side is she can't even give her course away 😂.

So many comments have called her out on that baby sleeping pod thing post about how they're unsafe and the Lullaby Trust not recommending them and her response is "well we used it before and it was fine" and that it's not on her to tell people what is safe or not, and only liking positive posts and thanking those sticking up for her. Whilst in part I agree it is down to people to do research themselves, as an influencer expecting people to engage with/buy from the brands you are talking about (likely with a financial/product benefit to you) surely its within some level of responsibility to ensure what you're promoting is safe before telling people how amazing they are?! Maybe that's just me though.
I remember before she had Macie she was asking for advice on sleepyheads, was then told they are unsafe and shared this with her followers, but soon changed her tune as she was gifted one! I called her out at the time and she just deleted my comment. Def on the beg for a new one.

Reactions: 3
Poor love is exhausted, she’s been out for lunch, bought some ugly shapeless smocks and opened some freebies…it’s a hard life

How could I forget to mention looking on the internet for the other shapeless smocks so she could get the bad boy commission then realising they weren’t on there

looks like ses been reading here...i mean who else would think she's lazy and lives off free stuff....maybe one of her friends has pointed it out....nah no way!! She's been reading here for sure!

Reactions: 6
looks like ses been reading here...i mean who else would think she's lazy and lives off free stuff....maybe one of her friends has pointed it out....nah no way!! She's been reading here for sure!
She doesn't have time to troll and have negative energy, but she has the time to read the comments and write a response. Why are these 'Influencers' so sensitive. People judge you by what they see on your account Connie as that is what you show them. Just as you judge people who you consider to be negative and critical of you by the comments they write. Neither party knows each other, and can only judge the other by what they have experienced with that person. So Connie maybe just take it on the chin as being part of the 'job' and don't feel the need to passive aggressively respond. It obviously has quite an impact on you otherwise you wouldn't bother to respond. Just my thoughts Connie, based on what and how I have experienced your content. If I reacted to my 'customers' at work like that when I receive negative feedback I would be sacked on the spot.

Last edited:
Ha ha came here to say that someone is triggered….I noticed in Bradley’s Q&A the other day he commented that his sister gets negative comments on online forums…but Connie claims she never reads here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Still need to find a cleaner is influencer speak for I begged on here already and no poor low paid person offered to clean my house for free, so I’m trying again in the hope someone takes the hint. I can’t imagine her mate Toni Terry cleans her own house so why not just ask her if her cleaner will do it?!

02F3ACFA-9FDF-4976-ACF1-687E4803D80A.png

No Connie. You just want the attention. Or you wouldn’t have posted. It’s not an important post so don’t you dare start complaining and then being like “oh but the people in Ukraine”. If you really give a tit just don’t post it. Why complain and then take it back? There “influencers” (term used lightly because she doesn’t influence me) are self centrered privalidged air heads.

I’m sure she’s actually only worried about the top things but thought she’d better chuck in the war cause that’s what all the other “influencers” are doing??

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s actually only worried about the top things but thought she’d better chuck in the war cause that’s what all the other “influencers” are doing??
100% this is her acknowledgement of it all and that'll pretty much be the last we hear of it and she will just go on to continue complaining about her privileged life (even in comparison to a lot of others in the UK, she's got it very good!)

Reactions: 2