Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shock she’s “still on the sofa at 10am” no different to any day Connie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she think she had it hard? She doesn’t work….plenty of women have a 40 hour week to contend with on top of basic chores and childcare and being pregnant….she boils my p**s

How can she think she had it hard? She doesn’t work….plenty of women have a 40 hour week to contend with on top of basic chores and childcare and being pregnant….she boils my p**s
Her parents had macie practically all weekend! Connie stayed with them one night then left about lunchtime for their “night out” or wherever she went

Reactions: 3
If she’s that knackered maybe don’t go out two nights on the bounce?! Also I see then coeliac/gluten free has disappeared…shocker

Reactions: 1
She’s so tone deaf, moan, moan, moan about pregnancy and what it’s doing to her, endless shots of her cradling her ‘bump’…does she not think many women would love to be in her situation but aren’t….obviously she rubbing her hands together thinking about all the content and freebies she’ll get out of it but she really is awful

So who is going to take one for the team tonight to see how many people actually tune into her "coaching"? 😅

Good to see she’s back to her subtle body shaming again….yes Connie some people do look like that
Very much so, the timing of the music makes it seem like she's calling the first image out as fake with the "nothing like I've ever seen". Honestly she's the worst. Preaches about body positivity but is so anti it and jealous of others who have different body shapes to her.

If I remember rightly she did this last time too….maybe the model wasn’t a lazy greedy mare or maybe that’s just her genes?!
I’d frankly rather tit on my hands and clap than listen to her coaching ‘advice’ 😂 but agree someone needs to take one for the team

Also £149 for her 30 day program….who’s paying for this tit

Went to take one for the team….it would appear she’s either late, it’s the shortest masterclass ever and it’s already finished or no one showed up

Oh ha ha it was last night

• Haha
If I remember rightly she did this last time too….maybe the model wasn’t a lazy greedy mare or maybe that’s just her genes?!
She's now shared it to her story as clearly she wasn't getting any interactions asking for views on it. Wonder how many people could be truly honest with her and say she's missing the point with posts like that without her kicking off and being rude like she has been to people in the past!

Went to take one for the team….it would appear she’s either late, it’s the shortest masterclass ever and it’s already finished or no one showed up

Oh ha ha it was last night
Oh. Hahaha, sorry. I thought it was tonight but clearly didn't look at the times she posted on her story. Looking on the page at the lives she's done, a whole 292 people have watched it. Granted, that's a fair batch of the 3,800 followers on that page, but shows zero people are truly interested from her main page. And I'd hazard a guess a lot of those that have watched are family/friends rather than potential clients.

She gave her two year old her phone and went back to sleep! Excellent parenting Connie 🙄🙄

Is she an estate agent now?

Ah no she’s resurrected the home account that got so few followers she couldn’t be arsed to keep going as there would be no freebies
I always thought fine and country were pretty high end, the last thing that would make me want to buy a million pound property is Connie blabbering on about it

She can't manage with the "jobs" she has in being a "content creator", a life coach and being a mum - all she does is moan she's tired and can't cope with it all, yet is now apparently an estate agent? The way she describes the products in the ads she does makes me think she's going to walk into a house and go "this bathroom is really nice, really big and nice" 🙄

• Haha
So excited to share the links aka get that bad boy commission….although not sure who’s be clicking those jumpers are awful….
And please don’t comment on the size of my bump but I’ll still share at least 20 photos a day of me holding it, rubbing it and sticking it out for the camera while shaming other women that don’t look like me

Gutted they’re all out of stock 😂😂
So excited to share the links aka get that bad boy commission….although not sure who’s be clicking those jumpers are awful….
And please don’t comment on the size of my bump but I’ll still share at least 20 photos a day of me holding it, rubbing it and sticking it out for the camera while shaming other women that don’t look like me

• Haha