Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only cried for 10 seconds but that was more than enough time for me to get my phone out and take a photo of it to share my crying child with the world before calming her down šŸ™„.

Screenshot_20220209_101048.jpg

Reactions: 1
And
She only cried for 10 seconds but that was more than enough time for me to get my phone out and take a photo of it to share my crying child with the world before calming her down šŸ™„.

View attachment 1050052
and I also thought taking a picture of myself without a mask IN A HOSPITAL was a good idea sheā€™s a bleeping idiot.
regardlessof her thought Process, she prioritised her vanity for other peoples safety. Who cares if she has posted a picture with her mask on or off! At least it would have covered her smarmy expression

Reactions: 4
I watched her Coaching with Connie live yesterday (her trying to flog her course) and she was IN BED doing it šŸ¤£ Honestly gob smacked - tucked up with the cover over her. Lazy mare

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched her Coaching with Connie live yesterday (her trying to flog her course) and she was IN BED doing it šŸ¤£ Honestly gob smacked - tucked up with the cover over her. Lazy mare
#inspirational

She is so rude .....
Yep, but thatā€™s standard Connieā€¦nice when she wants something, less so when someone has an opinion that she doesnā€™t agree with. I hope she got an unfollow from that poor woman for thatā€¦and then made a whole post about it

Yep, she's always so rude. This comes across as very bitchy "think before you speak people". Such positive language from someone who tries to sell herself as a life coach. All the positive quotes she spouts every evening and she's just a spoilt, rude cow 99% of the time.
Absolutely, perhaps she should also think before she speaks considering she uses her personal Instagram to flog her two other 'businesses'....

Haā€¦.then covering it up with ā€œthe silence was shockā€ I smell bullllllllllshit.
Iā€™m the other way round. Iā€™m pretty gutted Iā€™m having a girl. But does that change how much I will love her? Of course not. I hate this idea of if you wish for 1 gender and then get the other that you will be disappointed.

She probably thinks boys don't do as well on social media as little girls you can dress up and put make up on so it's not going to help her branding. Or he'll turn out like Bradley šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Lost in the ā€˜jungleā€™ with not a brain cell between him and his girlfriend thatā€™s not his girlfriend šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ā£15 on one sleepsuit?! She already had macies clothes ready to go through, she def wanted another girl

I was wondering the same thing. She went to office for half a day and then nothing at all about it. Typical Connie can't stick with anything for more than 5 minutes unless there are instant results.
Although I notice sheā€™s shared a couple of things on her ā€˜propertyā€™ accountā€¦.hard days work right thereā€¦.if sheā€™s getting paid anything for that theyā€™re absolute mugs

Saw Ricky on the street today, he is extremely overweight.
Maybe she should turn her 'coaching' attentions to him. Not healthy for a young fella.

Saw Ricky on the street today, he is extremely overweight.
Maybe she should turn her 'coaching' attentions to him. Not healthy for a young fella.
Theyā€™re both overweightā€¦.canā€™t wait for all the pictures of her in her pants saying itā€™s ok not to just ping back while throwing shade at women who happen to be a lot slimmer after having a baby

Reactions: 6
Moan moan moan itā€™s like sheā€™s the first person to be pregnant and have a toddler

Reactions: 5