Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She's delaying her period for holiday... She does realise that most people who do this have a horrendous period afterwards? Overjoyed at the thought of her whinging about that for 2 solid weeks 🙄😂
Macie starts school this year and they are going on holiday 3 days before school starts....... or is it 'school' like she called nursery school? I am confused but don't have kids so not really sure how it all works as I also didn't go to school in UK

Reactions: 1

Room101

Can someone explain about her selling a property? How can she just become an agent for these expensive homes like and how does she make money from it. Excuse me if I'm being incredibly dumb lol
I just really don't get it I'd like to sell mansions online please?!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I'm not sure that is her listing as wasn't hers Jasmine or something with what looked like an algae filled swimming pool in the garden? Remembered it because of the odd name for a house and also because I thought the pool looked grotty 😂 could just be one she randomly shared though.

If this is hers, zero chance she got it on her own. She doesn't seem to move in those circles without someone like the Terry's helping to introduce her to people. Granted that's how that level of estate agency works but still, hell of a leg up.
Ah OK, that would be more like it, thought it was a strange. Just thought given her patch is Cobham and Oxshott this may have been it as I couldn't remember the details of first listing she showed.

Connie with the ads and aff links and not a single one marked up….after those fire make up stories though I can’t imagine she’ll take in a penny of that bad boy commission because I can’t imagine that’s influenced a single person
Also she using tret if it’s skin and me and no SPF

belle0610

Chatty Member
£15 on one sleepsuit?! She already had macies clothes ready to go through, she def wanted another girl

DameKitty

Chatty Member
If I remember rightly she did this last time too….maybe the model wasn’t a lazy greedy mare or maybe that’s just her genes?!
She's now shared it to her story as clearly she wasn't getting any interactions asking for views on it. Wonder how many people could be truly honest with her and say she's missing the point with posts like that without her kicking off and being rude like she has been to people in the past!

Went to take one for the team….it would appear she’s either late, it’s the shortest masterclass ever and it’s already finished or no one showed up

Oh ha ha it was last night
Oh. Hahaha, sorry. I thought it was tonight but clearly didn't look at the times she posted on her story. Looking on the page at the lives she's done, a whole 292 people have watched it. Granted, that's a fair batch of the 3,800 followers on that page, but shows zero people are truly interested from her main page. And I'd hazard a guess a lot of those that have watched are family/friends rather than potential clients.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I wonder if she actually knows what she is spruiking here, does she even know what Nootropics are? She tells us what the do but what actually are they Connie? Anyone game to ask? Another example of an Influencer just making a grab for cash without understanding exactly what they are..... it is scary that people are allowed to do this.

Attachments

DameKitty

Chatty Member
The look she gave to the camera when Macie didn't do what she wanted her to do in that PR ad post. Jesus.