Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So her ‘work meeting’ consisted of her forgetting all the stuff she actually needs to be able to work, getting a cake and then taking them all to Zizzi for a free feed….#workingmumlife 🙄
Also the dresses she’s advertising are the same style as she said she couldn’t find…..so I’m guessing the others were just a sneaky way to get the aff links in

Also she could have at least go freebie dresses that fit….isn’t the seam meant to go under the boobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
remember when Bradley and her had this challenge that she has to lose weight at a certain time? And they didnt finish it, didnt even mention it after
Just like the gym she was doing a month or so ago. Went three times, used her free sessions, posted on Instagram, then says she got sick and has never returned. She is saying how great and affordable Bradley's workouts are then why isn't she doing them, especially when she gets them for free. No excuses Connie, just laziness as your brother would say.

Is she an estate agent now?

Ah no she’s resurrected the home account that got so few followers she couldn’t be arsed to keep going as there would be no freebies
I always thought fine and country were pretty high end, the last thing that would make me want to buy a million pound property is Connie blabbering on about it

She also seems to have no concept that so many women would love to be able to moan about being pregnant but can’t…I’m not saying don’t talk about the realities but it’s every single day with her, it doesn’t come across as relatable at all, just moany

Connie’s back with the eating posts and letting us see what she’s got in her mouth again…lucky us. Since the now defunct cook (open a packet) with Connie stopped I thought we’d been spared but no

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She’s only just declaring her coat as a gift when I’m sure yesterday she said she had bought a new coat? I cba to go back and watch
I think she said her new coat was part of a new campaign with RI but i don't recall her putting ad on the story.