Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle0610

Chatty Member
Negative whining connie is back on her latest Instagram post! Or is it just because she didn’t get a freebie 🤔 don’t they know who she is!! She better get back to zizzis

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Top tips from Connie this morning, keep the heating on and your house warm, not everyone can actually do that Connie
I read that as you have heating in your home, not necessarily that you use it but you have access to it. I am not Connie's biggest fan and she is pretty much always so far off the mark, but I am not sure she is this time. But could have been better, more considerately worded give the current environment.

Room101

Aw right I understand now thanks for replying I was very confused lol do you think she's made money then? Her friendship with Toni Terry is an odd one for me too

belle0610

Chatty Member
Poor Ricky getting the blame for her gappy tree, spoilt much!! Maybe she should of got of her arse at her mums and helped

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened with her coaching business as surely as a busy pregnant working mum that she is she couldn’t be doing it all could she. If she is I would love to know where she finds the time in between all her other jobs, cleaning her house before the cleaner comes, going to her mum’s 3 times a week, eating out a couple of times a week plus all the boring mundane things normal people have to do.