Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the only person Connie is trying to convince with those posts is herself
That and the ‘mum guilt’ stories…..then banging on about having a night away to work…..

Reactions: 1

belle0610

Chatty Member
Calm down Connie, you had a weekend off posting on Instagram you haven’t solved global warming

Bet Holland and Barrett are thrilled they took the time to send her that bag. Doesn’t know what it’s for, reads the blurb out wrong and then treats us to the contents of her mouth while she’s chewing like a cow and picking food out of her teeth with her tongue….delightful advertisement
---
Also @aral shes due on so your prediction may be correct 😂

Just leave this here…..her claimed new job 😳

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Only marking half the Scoff slides in her stories as PR/ads again I see. She just begs to be reported doesn't she 🙄

belle0610

Chatty Member
The story about measuring her waist (yawn weight loss yet again ) on the right hand side there’s some sort of penalty notice letter, I can make our railway and cobham

Sao your hairdryer breaks….do you a) go and get a new one or b) come onto insta to tell everyone your hairdryer broke and you don’t know what to do about it eg what she thinks is a subtle beg for a free one….honestly these grifters drive me insane. There are numerous hairdressers near where she lives just go and buy one

• Angry

It is what it is

So macie has a cough, do we think Connie has got her tested 🤔🤔 i doubt it.
Of course not. The risk of not being able to go! Because you don’t need to test children under 11 so as long as connie doesn’t get it then they can go. What a selfish brat. Of course if macie hasn’t got it then fine.

belle0610

Chatty Member
The “work” her an macie we’re doing was an advert for her aunties business where Connie apparently chose a £130 throw 🤣 can really see her shape coming back on that video too…hmm

• Haha

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I don't think I find anything any more cringe than her weird filming of herself staring into the distance taking a sip of drink or pretending she's asleep.