Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She also mentions and tags an online coach and PT….but isn’t that what her brother does, you know the company you work for. Not exactly a glowing advert. Do you think he’s refused after the previous shit shows 😂
He certainly wouldn't use her before and after shots as marketing material, he is far too image conscious for that. He only shows fit people who become ripped using GetItDone!!

Reactions: 1

Whatever123

VIP Member
Utterly bizarre post about her tuna sandwich 😂 I’m sorry but she didn’t get as big as she is by eating tuna sarnies everyday. In fact, she’d probably lose weight if she had a tuna sandwich everyday.

Side note - connnie has a bacon sandwich ‘recipe’ in her cookbook 🤯 🤪😶🫣

DameKitty

Chatty Member
She probably begged for it - genuinely surprised people gift her things with her 1.26% engagement rate as shown on social blade. Seems to have deleted 4 of her posts too today...

Child misbehaves/does something you don’t want them to do…do you a) stop them doing it and tell them off b) roll you eyes and keep filming yourself on social media

All the Macie content 🙄 pimping her daughter out for likes is just wrong. She gets zero engagement from the boring shite and inspirational posts she posts but guaranteed at least 4 times the likes if it involves her daughter

Went to take one for the team….it would appear she’s either late, it’s the shortest masterclass ever and it’s already finished or no one showed up

Oh ha ha it was last night

• Haha
Don’t forget when she got called out about showing the kids she then said it was now ok as a different policewoman had contacted her and said it was fine 😂🙄

I’m sure only last week Connie was whinging about Macie being unwell. Is there any wonder when she out without a coat on in November?!?

belle0610

Chatty Member
LOL!!! She’s such an entitled spoilt cow!!!
If you want more childcare Connie, (on top of the family you have on tap) pay for it like the rest of us have too!!!
Plus the gifted F45 membership she never uses any more (maybe theyve taken it back lol), gifted scoff meals, brother who is a PT, someone in her family also had a gym at their house didn’t they?

I noticed she was shilling H&M lipliner the other day. I did wonder if Charlotte Tilbury had finally stopped sending her stuff but more than likely she just wants an excuse for an #aff link and will never buy a £3 lip liner in her life