Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DinosaursLayEggs

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m shocked at how much room service they got on an all inclusive holiday. Part of the fun is going to the restaurant every meal time and picking up a little bit of everything, why just sit in your room all the time? I can understand the last day with Macie being ill, but the rest of it I can’t, felt like every ig story was another room service

DameKitty

Chatty Member
So it would appear her first listing, meaning she got it all by herself is the former home of former Chelsea footballer Didier Drogba. Which she is now saying in her stories has an improved price!!! It is the latest post on her property page.

Do we really think she got such a listing all by herself or was it with a little help from John and Toni Terry????
I'm not sure that is her listing as wasn't hers Jasmine or something with what looked like an algae filled swimming pool in the garden? Remembered it because of the odd name for a house and also because I thought the pool looked grotty 😂 could just be one she randomly shared though.

If this is hers, zero chance she got it on her own. She doesn't seem to move in those circles without someone like the Terry's helping to introduce her to people. Granted that's how that level of estate agency works but still, hell of a leg up.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Another excellent parenting clip for the gram. Will tolerate Macie being on Chesters walker whilst she gets a clip, then shouts at her to get off because she's suddenly now too heavy for him 🙄

belle0610

Chatty Member
Isn’t the oldest brat at school?? As if she’d be knocking about in Peppa Pig clothes if they weren’t gifted”

They make her feel confident??! Ok sure Connie hun I always find school kids love dressing like toddlers
Obviously bribed her with a new toy

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what happened with her coaching business as surely as a busy pregnant working mum that she is she couldn’t be doing it all could she. If she is I would love to know where she finds the time in between all her other jobs, cleaning her house before the cleaner comes, going to her mum’s 3 times a week, eating out a couple of times a week plus all the boring mundane things normal people have to do.
She tried one masterclass which started as you had to get tickets for as it was exclusive, which then became a short Insta live as she didn't sell enough tickets. I think she got very low viewing figures and hasn't mentioned it since. The website is still active and the Insta page was last updated Feb time by the looks of it. I imagine after the birth she will either try and push it again or very quietly close down the pages. I'd say probably the latter.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Eugh Connie here we go again.
All the people commenting on her “emotional” gym post are the same “new year, new me, yo-yo dieting huns”

dollydog

Oh our Connie makes a 5 minute cameo in the new Netflix show, Buying London. From when she was a successful real estate agent and she really sold the place to me
I just cane to find this thread because of this! I used to follow her but haven’t for ages, was she actually an estate agent?! I didn’t know if it was just all so scripted she was in as an extra

belle0610

Chatty Member
How does she make so much mess? Especially in such a short amount of time and does she have no respect for other people’s houses?

Room101

If I didn't already have children she'd put me off. The constant moaning and complaining about her daughter ffs get on with it! What did everyone else do, she makes the child seem like a hateful brat, the way she talks about her!