Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halfafritter

I actually don’t mind Connie, I’m also a shit show since having kids 😂 but I can’t believe she’s only just taking Chester to a baby class at 14 months?

aral

what the hell is wrong with her? Why is she oversharing Macie again? and calling her stupid? what? but cant blame her though

So her ‘app’ is live. Except you have to fill out a form and have a consultation before you get access to it, which is just a pre designed platform, similar to the one her brother uses for his programme. So I can imagine she’ll be wanting a couple of hundred pounds a month minimum for the ‘privilege’
I am not taking one for the team on this and filling it out so we can find out 😂

stun_zeed

Cobham is surprisingly “cheap” actually, especially in the less fancy bits. SO and I were looking around Cobham for a while as his family live there (in a gated community no less, not sure what on earth we were thinking) but we could only afford houses in the £600k range and the nicer houses you’d expect in Cobham were nearer to £1mil. There were some very nice houses for £550k+ but in awful, ugly parts of Cobham i.e. you’d live there just for the name

Sloppys

VIP Member
Why post your daughter in just her underwear to all the weirdos online? No regard for Macie and safeguarding at all.