Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest ad... For tonic water.

Opens with her moaning about parenting, miserable as sin, whinging that she can't drink alcohol because she's pregnant and then in essence "but I've got a fridge full of this so going to pretend I'm drinking alcohol and it'll all be fine". More speaking sections of the story attributed to her whinging than the actual product. 2nd part is the making of the drink which I get but genuinely never understand how her full ads can get past the marketing teams because it never ever sells anything to me!

Reactions: 2
Eugh her “party” that’s just all gifted stuff - she obviously had to beg for all that!
Imagine being one of her friends and having to redo her candles for the sake of Instagram and pretend to be all excited all over again? ☠- maybe they thought it was worth it for some free pyjamas and a makeup bag??

Reactions: 3
Eugh her “party” that’s just all gifted stuff - she obviously had to beg for all that!
Imagine being one of her friends and having to redo her candles for the sake of Instagram and pretend to be all excited all over again? ☠- maybe they thought it was worth it for some free pyjamas and a makeup bag??
Also, undeclared gift on the Iconic slides? I'm not overly up on ASA guidance so might be massively wrong on this but shouldn't she be #gift-ing it?

Screenshot_20220417_101428.jpg

Also "my child was selfishly born the day before my birthday because she had a choice when to be born, so I have to extend all my birthday celebrations so it can be all about me. Pretty selfish of a child I conceived to be born around her due date imo"

Reactions: 7
Also, undeclared gift on the Iconic slides? I'm not overly up on ASA guidance so might be massively wrong on this but shouldn't she be #gift-ing it?

View attachment 1200124

Also "my child was selfishly born the day before my birthday because she had a choice when to be born, so I have to extend all my birthday celebrations so it can be all about me. Pretty selfish of a child I conceived to be born around her due date imo"
I know of no adult that would care about this. I mean PLEASE get a grip, you’re an adult 😳

Also cringing at the balloon glue dotted to the ceiling in perfect lines because she’s too tight to get helium balloons. At least scatter them to make it less obvious 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know of no adult that would care about this. I mean PLEASE get a grip, you’re an adult 😳

Also cringing at the balloon glue dotted to the ceiling in perfect lines because she’s too tight to get helium balloons. At least scatter them to make it less obvious 🙄
Maybe had to pay for those so made them all blow them up in exchange for some free shiny pyjamas and a make up bag
Also saying how amazing the bar was that the owner had set it up during maternity leave….then takes a freebie….I can’t imagine the bookings will be rolling in for her after seeing it on connie’s stories
Also I wish people would give it up with the balloon arches….they look tit and tacky and they’re terrible for the environment

• Haha
Maybe had to pay for those so made them all blow them up in exchange for some free shiny pyjamas and a make up bag
Also saying how amazing the bar was that the owner had set it up during maternity leave….then takes a freebie….I can’t imagine the bookings will be rolling in for her after seeing it on connie’s stories
Also I wish people would give it up with the balloon arches….they look tit and tacky and they’re terrible for the environment
The bar? You mean the horse box that had a few bottles of tonic and Prosecco lined up on the side 🥲😬 If I were a small business Connie is the last person I’d use to advertise. Funny because in every photo and boomerang she putting on a false smile and looks to be whinging about something through gritted teeth

Reactions: 5
Lol! One of my childrens birthday is the day before mine and I literally don’t care as I’m an actual adult and mother who doesn’t actually have birthday parties any more!
Anyone else actually shocked Connie is only 30??

I previously thought I had found her house online and her party stories have confirmed it, she is SO close to her neighbours they must have hated her, her drive is tiny! She’s so spoilt and rude demanding they do her cake again. One of her friends stories they are all say around on their phones!

Her latest post really irked me. Totally get what’s she’s saying about life not being a race, feeling unfulfilled when hitting an age milestone, etc, but she’s just turned 30, engaged, owns her second house, has one child and pregnant with another… All well and good to say not to compare when you have literally all that?

Reactions: 4
I think the only person Connie is trying to convince with those posts is herself
That and the ‘mum guilt’ stories…..then banging on about having a night away to work…..

Reactions: 1
She literally cannot stick at anything….wonder how long the property will last? Do we think she’s actually sold anything yet? I’m thinking not as we’d have heard all about it by now
Howling at her wanting to film Macie for content and her not playing ball

I don’t actually get what she’s doing with the property thing? Like, people who buy £5 million houses don’t find them on instagram surely?!

I don’t actually get what she’s doing with the property thing? Like, people who buy £5 million houses don’t find them on instagram surely?!
One of her ‘friends‘ Francesca Barrett, thought she would be great for the job. If you take a look at Fine and Country Richmond / Surrey instagram it would appear to be a franchise owned by Francesca / her husband, so she is hardly helping her out. Connie said it is commission only, so she wastes a lot of time and effort for no return. I personally think she is just being paid to advertise their properties rather than do any actual selling as I would have thought commission only jobs require a lot of focus to get any return. It will surely disappear once baby number 2 arrives if not before.

The thing is about her property job, is that she’s advertising these really luxurious houses to her followers who most definitely cannot afford to buy those kind of properties. So I don’t fully understand the purpose of her role. And how is she suddenly a partner of it?

The thing is about her property job, is that she’s advertising these really luxurious houses to her followers who most definitely cannot afford to buy those kind of properties. So I don’t fully understand the purpose of her role. And how is she suddenly a partner of it?
I think partner is their way of making sales person sound much more exclusive. I too have no idea what her jobs is as she just reposts from others. I would love to book a viewing with her.

I think she’s probably oversold her insta/following and because it’s the boss’s wife’s mate they can’t just get rid of her! She’s working for free though, it’s a commission only job so if she’s not sold anything she’s not earned a penny

She won’t go back after maternity leave…..there’ll be some excuse or it’ll just disappear like the life coaching