Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone that’s got 8 million to spend on a house really find it through some uninspiring posts on Instagram?!
100% they have agents bringing houses to them, not scrolling through Rightmove themselves 😂

How is it possible she has got more boring/lazy/uninspiring recently? She was never up there anyway but she sounds even more miserable than ever and the amount of "I'll add the links tonight" posts she's doing. ✨No one cares ✨ plus 9 times out of 10 she doesn't, then apologises a week later and the cycle repeats 😂 how brands are still wanting to work with her I'll never know!

Reactions: 4
Is she classing a call with a party planner as work? 😂 no wonder she convinces herself she’s busy

• Haha
Connie’s back with the eating posts and letting us see what she’s got in her mouth again…lucky us. Since the now defunct cook (open a packet) with Connie stopped I thought we’d been spared but no

Decided on zizzi for tea and cake? As if you’d go to a restaurant for that. She’s only there because it’s a freebie. And all that sugar between her and a child….seriously. If her hand was in her own pocket she wouldn’t order that much

Christ, her and that poor child are constantly shovelling cake and ice cream in their gobs?
Connies gonna be huge after this pregnancy if she not careful? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MOANING??!

Reactions: 2
Christ, her and that poor child are constantly shovelling cake and ice cream in their gobs?
Connies gonna be huge after this pregnancy if she not careful? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MOANING??!
I think it is sad. She has all the tools available to her to have a super healthy pregnancy, not gain an excessive amount of weight, yet all she appears to do is moan and eat. Someone asked about her cookbook, and she made so many excuses for not cooking from it and is instead spruking Hello Fresh, because looking after a three bedroom house when you are three people is very difficult. Maybe Bradley could help Ricky and Connie with 12 week transformation for parents, as they are almost morbidly obese, which is really scary for two young people with a very young family.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don't like commenting about weight especially when she's pregnant but she will be really overweight by the time this baby is born and it'll be so hard to lose it then. She looks massive at the minute 😩

Screenshot_20220401_221530.jpg

Did she have a trip to Essex around conception time and wants to be like the Beckhams? 😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20220411_173448.jpg

You always moan

Nobody has asked that

You never have any energy and are always on a slow down.

🙄

Was wondering the other day how the coaching 'reborn' course went... no testimonials about it so doubt it was life changing!

Was wondering the other day how the coaching 'reborn' course went... no testimonials about it so doubt it was life changing!
I'd be surprised if she had more than a handful of people attend it. In all honesty, the amount she whinges and moans, who would pay money to have her as a life coach?! A few inspirational posts on Instagram every evening does not make her someone to aspire to.

How much air time are we predicting Macie is going to get for her birthday, baring in mind it is a joint birthday party for Connie's 30th too?

Connie asking Instagram if she’s lazy 😂😂😂 yes Connie you are. You also have your mum on tap for childcare including overnights so you can’t complain about child care costs

• Haha