Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that’s happening in the world and we have three attitudes about her cleaner being late/not turning up. duck me read the room….poor Connie having to do her own hoovering….

Reactions: 4
Poor Connie has been parenting today, boo hoo. Didn’t her mum have macie overnight a few days ago?!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god Macie stuck her fingers in the birthday cake of a fellow “instahuns” childs birthday cake right before they lit the candles!
Last time Con gets an invite anywhere!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my god Macie stuck her fingers in the birthday cake of a fellow “instahuns” childs birthday cake right before they lit the candles!
Last time Con gets an invite anywhere!! 😂😂😂
Omg I can’t believe not only did it happen but she tells the world?! God knows why she was there at all?

Not posting any sponsored or gifted content as it feels inappropriate….or you just can’t be arsed Connie and it’s convenient to use Ukraine as an excuse. Bet you’re still taking the freebie parcels in though….

Reactions: 7
So rather than take the makeup away from Macie before she totally destroys it, film her doing it then beg for another??!

• Wow
  • Angry
So rather than take the makeup away from Macie before she totally destroys it, film her doing it then beg for another??!
She's done this so many times before. Encourages her to do something which she then tells her off for it. At least this time she didn't snatch it from her after filming it like she's previously done.

She's honestly so beggy it's ridiculous. Why admit you've made a point of reaching out to a company to get some dresses for the weekend for free. Just ridiculous. Another brand I'd never buy from now.

Reactions: 1
Also so much for feeling uncomfortable about posting freebies because of the situation in Ukraine….lasted ages that did…grifters gotta grift after all, those freebies don’t send themselves

Reactions: 3
Also so much for feeling uncomfortable about posting freebies because of the situation in Ukraine….lasted ages that did…grifters gotta grift after all, those freebies don’t send themselves
Also lining up those links to get that bad boy commission.

Oh and saying she's got a cold, bet she's not tested to make sure she's not got covid. Whilst I know most of the restrictions have eased, most people will still make the effort if viable to stay home/work at home to reduce the risk to others. She didn't care about the restrictions when they were a thing so 100% she will still go to events either without testing or even if she knows she's got it.

So the story this morning, doing that pissing eye roll to her child jumping on the bed and having fun (if you don't want her to do it, get her to stop, not sit filming yourself on social media!)... and then you can see Macie has no clothes on and you can see everything. What happened to not even wanting to share her child's face online when she's now posting with her naked body on there?!

She’s also had a go at a GP surgery this week and claims Macie has been ill for 2 weeks. And yet she took her to a birthday party last weekend.

Child misbehaves/does something you don’t want them to do…do you a) stop them doing it and tell them off b) roll you eyes and keep filming yourself on social media

Is it just me or does Ricky look like a right head?
And the hat? I can’t deal.
Also they’ll have 2 kids shortly and bought a house with literally no garden for them to play in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it just me or does Ricky look like a right head?
And the hat? I can’t deal.
Also they’ll have 2 kids shortly and bought a house with literally no garden for them to play in 🤷🏻‍♀️
He also looks extremely overweight! I myself am overweight and working really hard to lose weight but given she wrote a book on healthy lifestyle I was surprised he was so big!

Looks like her begging paid off and bobbi brown sent her new make up that macie destroyed. Her hands are so orange she needs to learn to fake tan better