Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Tui be working with someone who only has 66k followers? It’s not like they need the exposure is it?

Reactions: 2
Why was she moaning a couple of days ago that she couldn’t find any maternity clothes and now suddenly shes teamed up with Asda

Reactions: 2
So her ‘work meeting’ consisted of her forgetting all the stuff she actually needs to be able to work, getting a cake and then taking them all to Zizzi for a free feed….#workingmumlife 🙄
Also the dresses she’s advertising are the same style as she said she couldn’t find…..so I’m guessing the others were just a sneaky way to get the aff links in

Also she could have at least go freebie dresses that fit….isn’t the seam meant to go under the boobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

My god she is so moany - every week of her pregnancy she has moaned about having no energy/being tired. God knows what she would do if she worked a regular job - doesn’t know she’s bloody born that one!

Reactions: 1
She also seems to have no concept that so many women would love to be able to moan about being pregnant but can’t…I’m not saying don’t talk about the realities but it’s every single day with her, it doesn’t come across as relatable at all, just moany

I see her moaning on Instagram worked and she went to mummy’s to “sleep” on a week night. She’s a true working mum 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Life lessons from Connie’s Mum….you’ve got to tidy your house before the cleaner comes….my Mum just taught me how to clean, maybe should have started with that 😂

Reactions: 3