Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sheā€™s taken it completely the wrong way. I donā€™t think the person who said that is trying to ā€˜body shameā€™ her.

Reactions: 6
Hundreds of messagesā€¦.she wishes šŸ˜‚
Also sheā€™s someone that had a brother who works in the fitness industry and is obsessed by how women look, wonder if he gets it in the ear. Also wasnā€™t she happy to be obsessed with how she looked when she was peddling her book with the bacon sandwich step by step in itšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
I think sheā€™s taken it completely the wrong way. I donā€™t think the person who said that is trying to ā€˜body shameā€™ her.
I agree. It's not about her body, but she's taken it that way (but as above, she's not bothered by it but still had to bite back, and share a response to try and garner sympathy). I'd say it's more scary that the human body can tolerate that growth and carrying a baby and then birthing it from a relatively small hole šŸ˜‚ and someone has said that.

Reactions: 4
Ffs sheā€™s done a post about this now šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Scraping the barrel for content.
Sheā€™s twisted the words and turned it into HER body specifically frightened the person, whereas as the poster above itā€™s about birth in general which yes, if you havenā€™t had a baby it can be scary! Iā€™ve had two kids and can still say itā€™s scary! šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
But her pretending not to be bothered about her body or Macie are the only things that get her any engagement so sheā€™ll have to get as many posts/stories about it as possible

But her pretending not to be bothered about her body or Macie are the only things that get her any engagement so sheā€™ll have to get as many posts/stories about it as possible
Donā€™t know whatā€™s worse, videos of macie ā€œperformingā€ or her whining that sheā€™s fine about her pregnant body

She did something similar last time then a few months after birth did a load of posts about how she hated her body and how she looked and that it was ok to feel like that. And it is. Itā€™s ok to be worried about how your body will change, for some people thatā€™s important but unfair of her to say they shouldnā€™t have kids. Her bump is big, and low and it looks heavy and stretched and uncomfortable. Next will be the photos of her in the maternity knickers, then the ā€˜journeyā€™ to get her body back. She must be ecstatic that thereā€™s a guaranteed increase in engagement coming when the baby arrives

Does anyone know what happened with her coaching business as surely as a busy pregnant working mum that she is she couldnā€™t be doing it all could she. If she is I would love to know where she finds the time in between all her other jobs, cleaning her house before the cleaner comes, going to her mumā€™s 3 times a week, eating out a couple of times a week plus all the boring mundane things normal people have to do.

Does anyone know what happened with her coaching business as surely as a busy pregnant working mum that she is she couldnā€™t be doing it all could she. If she is I would love to know where she finds the time in between all her other jobs, cleaning her house before the cleaner comes, going to her mumā€™s 3 times a week, eating out a couple of times a week plus all the boring mundane things normal people have to do.
She tried one masterclass which started as you had to get tickets for as it was exclusive, which then became a short Insta live as she didn't sell enough tickets. I think she got very low viewing figures and hasn't mentioned it since. The website is still active and the Insta page was last updated Feb time by the looks of it. I imagine after the birth she will either try and push it again or very quietly close down the pages. I'd say probably the latter.

Someone asked her on one of her Q&Aā€™s. She said she was too busy with her new job and being pregnant and life to concentrate on it. Bet the company that gifted her the course are thrilled. Really good advert for life coaching, too busy to be a life coach šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I did have a chuckle when I saw that. Sheā€™s been saying she wanted baby to come early for weeks, so her wishes have been grantedā€¦.but do not envy anyone going into Labour on some of the hottest days weā€™ve ever had. Thatā€™s Amazon fan will have its work cut outā€¦.

Reactions: 1