Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, Connie's first thought about reunions....appearance. I really don’t know why I’m surprised by this given that all she ever talks about is her weight. I just find it so insensitive that she thinks lockdown is almost over when it really isn’t. Just today Chris Whitty was forewarning a 3rd wave which basically means restrictions again. I don’t see how this can even be a celebration when people have died, lost their income and lost their way of life. It’s a time to remember and mourn those who weren’t so lucky in my opinion. Lastly, has she ever considered that most people don’t pay that much attention to what others look like unless they are really going out of their way to stand out? Not being funny but if your friends are making you feel awkward about your appearance then they’re not really your friends....
Did you not see that documentary about WW2 ending with them all going to the pub and sharing River Island outfit details?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you not see that documentary about WW2 ending with them all going to the pub and sharing River Island outfit details?
Ahhhh this cracks me up!

I agree, it is not a time to “celebrate” as such, however I think for some people they will be getting excited about seeing friends they have missed, that is surely only a natural feeling when you haven’t seen people you love for a year or more? But I don’t agree with her basically having a party for the slight lift in restrictions.
And in regards to this post above and what others have said.....we’ve been almost house bound for a year....if I go out wearing my pjs to meet my friends for the first time I bloody hope they wouldn’t give a tit and would just be happy to see me. My wardrobe is literally SO LAST YEAR and I don’t have the money to go out and buy new things every week.

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh this cracks me up!

I agree, it is not a time to “celebrate” as such, however I think for some people they will be getting excited about seeing friends they have missed, that is surely only a natural feeling when you haven’t seen people you love for a year or more? But I don’t agree with her basically having a party for the slight lift in restrictions.
And in regards to this post above and what others have said.....we’ve been almost house bound for a year....if I go out wearing my pjs to meet my friends for the first time I bloody hope they wouldn’t give a tit and would just be happy to see me. My wardrobe is literally SO LAST YEAR and I don’t have the money to go out and buy new things every week.
Exactly! Connie is one of many that has actually continued to see friends and family though so not entirely sure why she’s making such a fuss 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a suggestion for our new thread....Covid Connie’s obsessed with weight. DNA nutrition tests, life coaching and man hate!

Can we discuss that last make up look....How was connie a make up artist?! It never ever looks even, it always looks shiny (not ‘glowy’!) and using fingers to apply eye shadow, sorry are we 14 again?!

Reactions: 4
Giving Con a wide berth these days but just saw the start of her stories she said she never ever walks home even if it was 8pm... having grown up in London? This girl lives on a different planet. She really does. All the people who have no choice but to walk home alone as they are coming from work, life events on a daily basis and don’t have the privilege of being home all day or calling your mum to pick you up

Giving Con a wide berth these days but just saw the start of her stories she said she never ever walks home even if it was 8pm... having grown up in London? This girl lives on a different planet. She really does. All the people who have no choice but to walk home alone as they are coming from work, life events on a daily basis and don’t have the privilege of being home all day or calling your mum to pick you up
Exactly! Very much doubt a nurse finishing a 12 hour shift at 7pm has much choice but to walk home every day in the dark. Lucky Connie was able to afford taxis or call Daddy every time.

Im sorry, her to-do list was for the whole WEEK?!? duck me I thought that was for a day and still lolled. She’s got no excuse to not get tit done ffs

She’s an actual dick. Just watched her stories. How on earth she thinks it’s ok to sit there saying she’s never walked home at night with that bleeping smug look on her face 😡 shows off just what a privileged entitled twit she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lucky her not having to walk home in the dark after a 12hr shift and have a list of people on speed dial willing to drive her about. She really has no clue how life really works

She really needs to shut the duck up. ‘I’d always put up a fight anyway’ yes because I’m sure Sarah and the many other women killed by men have never bothered to fight for their lives. duck off Connie stop wading in on something just because you think it’s going to make you get more views.

Reactions: 11
How exactly does she think she’s going to put up a fight? Wayne Couzens is a large strong man who is a trained firearms officer. What chance does a woman of Sarah’s size have against a man like that? What a stupid naive comment. It shows how little she really knows. Most people are grabbed from behind for starters which leaves very little chance to fight anyway. Usually the predator picks someone physically inferior to them and will have to do their reconnaissance to find an isolated spot. It’s not just men who attack people, women attack people too but that doesn’t suit Connie’s narrow minded narrative

Obviously lots of people have shared their experiences and I’m all for it but Connie just doesn’t have a place to and yet had to offer her opinion on everything. I stopped watching when she said “I’d like to think I’d fight them off” - as someone else pointed out, she just adds to the victim blaming. She’s so thick and yet if you call her out you’d either be blocked or she’d argue the toss because SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Having 60K followers doesn’t make you right Connie. I wish I never needed to walk home alone. Clearly she’s never worked a day in her life when the sun sets at 5:30pm currently and most people would be on their way home from work and would have to walk. Is she under the impression all these people come out after 8pm? She also loved having another dig at men didn’t she, smirking throughout. Has she got Daddy issues? Because she really dislikes men.

How exactly does she think she’s going to put up a fight? Wayne Couzens is a large strong man who is a trained firearms officer. What chance does a woman of Sarah’s size have against a man like that? What a stupid naive comment. It shows how little she really knows. Most people are grabbed from behind for starters which leaves very little chance to fight anyway. Usually the predator picks someone physically inferior to them and will have to do their reconnaissance to find an isolated spot. It’s not just men who attack people, women attack people too but that doesn’t suit Connie’s narrow minded narrative
Exactly! 🙌🏼👏🏻

Who’s to say Sarah didn’t put up a fight as well? I’d love for Connie to tell us all the last time she had a fight with a grown man and won? I work in trauma/PTSD and what she’s saying is bullshit. It’s more than just fight/flight. In these circumstances naturally we would respond with freezing, fright, flag (the body surrenders and para-sympathetic activation occurs in order to protect itself from prolonged trauma) and in some cases fainting.

Last edited:
Don’t think she has really any clue as most likely always got picked up by her parents/extended family in the W5 postcode area(as she hasn’t been far outside it let’s be fair).
Plus Brads wading in yesterday too with similar posts, wasn’t he having a go at a female influencer recently.

Can't believe the smugness.... Never walk outside alone after 8pm.
Oh to have the luxury and privelidge.
Also rather than commenting about the subject, somehow making the subject about her and what she'd do. Dear God the fella was a police officer, noone would ever be prepared for that scenario no matter how many precautions you take.
She really is well off the mark with this I hope she reads this and deletes the story it's just so insensitive and makes me really sad.

I really don’t understand how someone who lives in a London borough hasn’t walked home alone after 8pm. It boggles my mind that level of privilege. IMHO If she is so above having to do that and put herself in that position then she isn’t really in a position to talk about it. The way she talks about it literally sounds like how I used to gossip in the school play ground. Like Sarah was stupid and, durrr of course I wouldn’t put myself in that position. Who knows what happened between Sarah and Wayne, maybe he showed her his badge and offered her a lift home! If she felt unsafe walking then you might say yes! They are the exact people who are meant to protect us!

Reactions: 8
Can we discuss that last make up look....How was connie a make up artist?! It never ever looks even, it always looks shiny (not ‘glowy’!) and using fingers to apply eye shadow, sorry are we 14 again?!
Her makeup looks are just lazy. She seems to confuse ‘quick makeup look for working mum’s’ with ‘can’t be arsed to do it properly’

Reactions: 1