Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her job is to provide content and she can’t even manage to get the date right? So embarrassingly obvious she has no idea what International Women’s Day is actually about... then straight in to chat about her birthday plans and the main thing... “Have you booked a holiday”. She’s so naive to think this will all be over come April?? As an “influencer” she does an awful job at influencing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure that I don’t have anything booked in April. I also won’t be celebrating being able to go out when so many people have died and so many are still suffering. I’ve never known such a self centred person, it makes me despair 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure that I don’t have anything booked in April. I also won’t be celebrating being able to go out when so many people have died and so many are still suffering. I’ve never known such a self centred person, it makes me despair 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! How stupid to think like that... “we have to celebrate this pandemic ending” - who announced the end of the pandemic? Let’s celebrate hundreds of thousands of deaths? Celebrate all those that have lost their livelihoods? Celebrate the education all those kids lost? Celebrate the huge hit on the economy? Self-centred is exactly the term I’d use for her. Her privilege alone is what makes her the worst candidate to be a life coach.

Reactions: 6
I don’t see that there is anything to celebrate. In fact I see the end of the pandemic as a time to be grateful for still being alive, still having the people closest to me and for still having a job. I’ll be cherishing those 3 things because millions have lost their lives or had their lives destroyed. The pandemic isn’t over until someone can demonstrate that it’s under control and no one has said that yet. The fact that she thinks it’s almost over and it’s cause for celebration shows what a selfish inconsiderate person she is.

Reactions: 4
Her job is to provide content and she can’t even manage to get the date right? So embarrassingly obvious she has no idea what International Women’s Day is actually about... then straight in to chat about her birthday plans and the main thing... “Have you booked a holiday”. She’s so naive to think this will all be over come April?? As an “influencer” she does an awful job at influencing.
It was so obvious she had been given a script as she looked so uncomfortable and not sure what exactly to say. Connie, you don't have to be everything to everyone. Focus on what you know and leave the rest to others.

It was so obvious she had been given a script as she looked so uncomfortable and not sure what exactly to say. Connie, you don't have to be everything to everyone. Focus on what you know and leave the rest to others.
Basically just practice what you preach...

Reactions: 3
I’m amazed at her to do list 🤣 she needs to try doing most of that and much more on top on a full time demanding job. She makes out like getting all of that done in a week will be hard?
Her to-do list looks like a piece of piss. She is the most work shy bullshitter going

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That to do list looks like a normal week to me! Why is she planning her birthday now? It’s not for another 6 weeks...no doubt planning some obscene “end of lockdown” huge bash where people will just infect each other.

• Haha
Lol....that’s not a to do list, maybe some bits to get done in a day on top of something else....like a proper job as someone already said! She really is a joke. I certainly wouldn’t be publishing that on social media if she’s trying to sell herself as an inspirational life coach.....

Oh here we go Connie is now weighing into Harry & Meghan’s Oprah interview. Does she literally believe everything she watches on the news? Has she stopped to consider the wider picture on that one? No of course not. She really needs to shut up because she isn’t the brightest spark and shows that every time she starts preaching.

Reactions: 7
Lol at her saying she’s going to raise Macie by ‘leading by example’. If Macie aspires to be a sloth when she’s older then you’re leading by an amazing example Connie!

• Haha
Is she having a big fat bleeping joke with her story about having worked sOoOoOoO hard to get where she is 🤣😂🥲

• Haha
Here we go... another Monday, another attempt at her getting fit 😂 it’s like bloody Groundhog Day!

Reactions: 3
Connie is absolutely full of it. Worked her but off how?? She doesn’t have a job, it’s her partner who actually goes out to work! Those stories are laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
maybe if she had an actual job she’d find there was plenty of support for working mums....and also she worked her butt off...to get 500 likes on a post....I’m not sure that’s anything to be proud of...new week, new Connie though...until Tuesday.....

Reactions: 2
Another bandwagon hop from Connie and more ill informed opinions about the Oprah interview. Connie hun, if we are all such racists who made Meghan feel like killing herself why would she and Harry want to keep their titles, patronage, privileges and so on? She’s unbelievably naive and trying to link this all up with her “life coaching”. It’s clumsy and frankly shows yet again that she really doesn’t have much up top.

Another bandwagon hop from Connie and more ill informed opinions about the Oprah interview. Connie hun, if we are all such racists who made Meghan feel like killing herself why would she and Harry want to keep their titles, patronage, privileges and so on? She’s unbelievably naive and trying to link this all up with her “life coaching”. It’s clumsy and frankly shows yet again that she really doesn’t have much up top.
She needs some real life experience before she can be a life coach. Connie, Connie if you are going to put your opinion out there, make sure it is an informed one.

Oh my god, Connie's first thought about reunions....appearance. I really don’t know why I’m surprised by this given that all she ever talks about is her weight. I just find it so insensitive that she thinks lockdown is almost over when it really isn’t. Just today Chris Whitty was forewarning a 3rd wave which basically means restrictions again. I don’t see how this can even be a celebration when people have died, lost their income and lost their way of life. It’s a time to remember and mourn those who weren’t so lucky in my opinion. Lastly, has she ever considered that most people don’t pay that much attention to what others look like unless they are really going out of their way to stand out? Not being funny but if your friends are making you feel awkward about your appearance then they’re not really your friends....