Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sick of her body image obsession. It’s not healthy! The only reason she thinks everyone is obsessed with being slim/‘perfect’ is because she is.

Just because Connie is the size she is, doesn’t mean she is obligated to shove it down our throats that being anything but a size 8 is acceptable.

She tries to advocate being healthy and comfortable in your own skin yet she is constantly saying she wants to lose weight and be healthier. So much mixed messaging.

She’s constantly using filters at the moment too which I think is hypocritical since she had a lady on her podcast who started the #dropthefilter campaign and of course Connie was an advocate and singing her praises but a week later she’s using filters.

Connie clearly isn’t happy in herself and it shows, so I don’t know why she’s pretending she is, then in the next breath telling us all she wants to lose weight.

Her content is all over the place. Her bio keeps changing too I’ve noticed so she obviously doesn’t even know what her focus is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fake smiling at the non existent sun is just so cringe
It’s so so cringe the way she looks around the sky with her eyes. So fake!

how can she sing the praises of a supplement for making her feel amazing when she's always boring on about how tired she is and she CBA to put washing away for two weeks. She must be really dim to think that people don't see all this and draw their own conclusions that she's just saying whatever she can to try and shill some tit and earn some money.
Because she is full of tit and greedy for money.

Reactions: 3
Who let's their toddler walk around outside in too big "high heels" like they are a toy to waunder up and down the lounge in. Not to walk anywhere in

Reactions: 6
At her mums for breakfast again. That is not what a childcare bubble looks like. She is so blatant it's ridiculous

• Angry
Those are some wrinkles for a girl in her mid 20s....maybe she needs a bit less sun
Also she’s really let Macie out in those shoes?
She won’t sell any skin care products now that we can clearly see it’s filters which take her wrinkles away. In the photo she has eyebags, crows feet and wrinkles (not a problem, lots of us have)... but then in the FILTERED PHOTO, they’re magically non-existent. Connie does not even look anything like the filtered photo. Like someone else said, she had the podcast with the influencer who is actually respectable and is creating laws on filters and advertising. Clearly Connie didn’t take anything onboard. If I was that influencer I wouldn’t be doing any future podcasts with Connie as it shows she isn’t interested in them... she is interested in these podcast guests drawing people into HER podcast and making ££.

Attachments

Last edited:
I mean... a whole new level of stupid!! On the podcast, they discussed that it’s now against ASA guidelines to promote a beauty product and use a filter on your face!

She is just unbelievable. She will claim she didn’t know because it’s not a cream etc but she literally says in the post ‘help maintain luscious locks and healthy skin and nails’ ... false advertising when you add a filter!!

So much for self acceptance and not feeling pressure to meet beauty standards... or does that not apply Connie, if it’s not to do with weight?? My lord, she is a hypocrite!!

Complains about delivery drivers not doing their job properly... she can’t do her own ‘job’ properly. She’s disgraceful.

• Heart
Her content is all over the place. Her bio keeps changing too I’ve noticed so she obviously doesn’t even know what her focus is.
100% agree. Her content is all over the place, no focus, she would be so much better if she focused on one topic and really built herself as an 'expert' rather than trying to be everything to everyone and just spruik any random brand that approaches her.

Last edited:
Where are Macie’s toddler reins? Why on earth would you allow a small child near a pond and just hang onto her by a hood? How is that having control and keeping her safe??

Those pics she’s uploaded have blatantly got a filter on them too

Reactions: 1
Have to say the latest guest on her podcast, the skipping girl...Good for her and everything but you can’t make a whole podcast out of a girl who took up skipping in lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to say the latest guest on her podcast, the skipping girl...Good for her and everything but you can’t make a whole podcast out of a girl who took up skipping in lockdown.
Because Connie is desperate for guests. Next she will have Bradley on for his mental health expertise given his posts last week....... She just needs to get a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously, who will use this women as a life coach??!
A genuine life coach is NATURALLY inspiring and they do not need to go on any courses as they have a flare for coaching people to think differently and provide motivation to do so. The most successful life coaches are those who have overcome extreme adversity. The life coach values are so far removed from anything Connie does that one can only assume she is doing it to sort out her own life as she currently has no real direction in terms of just spinning too many plates - fitness coach, cook, author, life coach, make up artist, food critic, podcasts, mother, covid breacher, plus size model... the list goes on. Excluding covid breaches which are inexcusable I do in some ways feel sorry for her. Purely because her management company are clearly rubbish. I think if she changed to a good management company under a talent manager who actually has experience (unlike her teenage one) they may actually focus her in an area where she could find success.

Reactions: 5