Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Glad Con managed to catch up on the thread since last night. Now it’s a fiver under the mat which unless you got a taxi from around the corner in London wouldn’t bring you very far. More nonsense in my opinion. Why not post something helpful about to how to help etc instead of a load of rubbish making it all about you

Reactions: 8
ITS NOT JUST MEN! A woman has also been held with a related charge.....please can we stop man bashing!
Who knows it was Wayne who took her off the street? Maybe it was the woman! We all just hear stories and assume what we “want it to be” to fit stereotypes and play part of the victim group! I’m not saying there is a wider issue with this but please remember that the issue doesn’t solely lie with men

Reactions: 3
Lol! Glad Con managed to catch up on the thread since last night. Now it’s a fiver under the mat which unless you got a taxi from around the corner in London wouldn’t bring you very far. More nonsense in my opinion. Why not post something helpful about to how to help etc instead of a load of rubbish making it all about you
Although to be fair to her we’ve established she never ventured out of Ealing so that probably covered a taxi from the end of her street which is about as far as she’d go

ITS NOT JUST MEN! A woman has also been held with a related charge.....please can we stop man bashing!
Who knows it was Wayne who took her off the street? Maybe it was the woman! We all just hear stories and assume what we “want it to be” to fit stereotypes and play part of the victim group! I’m not saying there is a wider issue with this but please remember that the issue doesn’t solely lie with men
She’s been released under investigation....with assisting an offender, not kidnap or murder
As long as people say this issue doesn’t lie with men that’ll always be the issue 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let’s face it she spews her own nonsense and then copies what everyone else is saying, contradicting herself as she goes. She’s no idea, it’s all for engagement for her sadly.

Reactions: 4
So busy she has time to watch that rubbish Lorraine. And why does she cook scrambled eggs in the microwave, they literally take 20 seconds on the hob.

It's not baseless 'man bashing', it's facts. You're right that it isn't just men, but the overwhelming majority is men.
Nobody is assuming anything, the actual facts are that HE has been held on suspicion of murder, kidnap and indecent exposure, and she has been released and was arrested for assisting an offender. Of course her actions are still abhorrent if she knew something and helped cover it up, but HE was the perpetrator. Nobody is 'playing the victim' here. Sorry that that doesn't help your argument.

It's not all men. Men are targets too. But the facts are that if women are attacked it's majoritively by men. If men are attacked in the street, it's also majoritively by men. Not all men are bad, no, but some men are. The problem here is the problem men and how it is IMPOSSIBLE to know which men are a threat. Yes of course women do attack women and men too, but the vast majority of attacks carried out like on Sarah Everard are by dangerous men. It's like the saying that if you hear hooves outside if might be a zebra, but chances are it's going to be a horse.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t bothered with watching Connie’s stories or posts the last week because to be honest, she is an absolute nobody and my mind has been consumed by Sarah.

Just caught up with this thread and I’m disgusted. How dare she. She’d put up a fight would she? We’d all hope to escape murder Connie!!! She didn’t choose to be murdered! What an uneducated idiot she is. Sorry, I’m not normally this cruel with words about people, I normally just call people out on their bullshit on here but I’m astounded by her idiocy!

RIP Sarah. I can’t imagine the fear she experienced.

Reactions: 8
Taking time off social media to focus on macie. Also known as mothers day means a big bash at the simmonds House with all her brothers because they are covid twats.

Reactions: 11
Taking time off social media to focus on macie. Also known as mothers day means a big bash at the simmonds House with all her brothers because they are covid twats.
It really irritates me that she felt the need to tell us she was expecting her period. She does this every single month as if it’s an excuse for being lazy or rude. It’s part and parcel of being a woman, get on with it!

Reactions: 5
It really irritates me that she felt the need to tell us she was expecting her period. She does this every single month as if it’s an excuse for being lazy or rude. It’s part and parcel of being a woman, get on with it!
Can tell she had Vicky Pattison on her podcast she never stops banging on about her period either

Reactions: 1
We all know time away from the gram means covid rule breaking by Covididiot Connie. How dare she get excited about lockdown lifting when she goes about her day as if covid does not exist. Still sees her mum, dad, brothers, grandparents and her friends. Hasn’t had to sacrifice anything apart from her free zizzi meals out! Thank god we won’t have to see those any more.

Reactions: 7
Classic Connie.
Brads will be “offline” too no doubt.
Filling up on roasties at chez Simmonds.

Reactions: 2
Promoting another razor brand. Its so ridiculous 6 fake tan brands, 5 shampoos, 2 razor brands, 25 make up brands, multiple lingerie brands. Notmal people pick a brand they like and stick with it. Not whoever is the biggest bidder!

Reactions: 4
Promoting another razor brand. Its so ridiculous 6 fake tan brands, 5 shampoos, 2 razor brands, 25 make up brands, multiple lingerie brands. Notmal people pick a brand they like and stick with it. Not whoever is the biggest bidder!
Absolutely, she has no usp, just sells whatever she can. I have said before she would do so much better if she stuck to one or two main things, maybe make-up and mum stuff, then she would have much better credibility and followers. She certainly needs better management.

Reactions: 2
I’m still baffled after all this time how she has a degree? How can someone not know how to use an apostrophe correctly or write in the correct tense. She’s copied this from somewhere else and tried to pass it off as “Connie’s quotes”.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m still baffled after all this time how she has a degree? How can someone not know how to use an apostrophe correctly or write in the correct tense. She’s copied this from somewhere else and tried to pass it off as “Connie’s quotes”.
100% Copied. Seen so many of these pictures this morning. She hasn’t got an original bone it her body

The Maltesers campaign pisses me off. I’m all for sharing your struggles and birth recovery HOWEVER titling it an “Overshare” is exactly what suggests it shouldn’t be discussed and reinforces the stigma.

Last edited: