Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievable. Can't wait to see what happens on Christmas day. Can't have the whole family round Mum and Dad's too many households, but I am sure there will be some reason why they can all meet. Then watch Brad go to the girlfriend's parents country pile on Boxing Day.
I’d literally put money on it 🙄 she’s as thick as duck and will use the excuse “we lived with my parents up until November” - oh really Connie, I’ll be sure to let Corona know not to bother then 🙄

Reactions: 6
She makes it up as she goes along to get out of it. She likes to make out she is caring, charitable and socially aware. Connie is nothing but a fraud

Reactions: 1
I know the Christmas bubbles are still going to happen but London looks to be going to tier 3 imminently. Expecting a Connie rant about how unfair it all is

Reactions: 4
OF COURSE shes had to have a nap! Must have really taken it out of her having to do one day of parenting after her night off at the weekend, plus she did spend 5 days building an IKEA flat pack. duck me she’s unbelievable

Reactions: 2
OF COURSE shes had to have a nap! Must have really taken it out of her having to do one day of parenting after her night off at the weekend, plus she did spend 5 days building an IKEA flat pack. duck me she’s unbelievable
I wouldn’t mind but she’s not really a baby now? If she’s sleeping through the night why is Connie napping 🤯 like someone said, if she was work a proper job she’d be back at work and probably on the sick every other day.

Reactions: 7
Oh would you believe it - Macie is on film in the BATH again! So much for saying you’d never film or photograph her in the bath due to the police officer telling you that you shouldn’t. However we all know Connie sees the ££ in Macie. Fancy putting your daughter at risk for the sake of some engagement. Desperate.

Let’s wait for the post from Connie about tier 3... even though it’s her going to birthday parties with lots of people that have meant we have had to lock down because some people can’t follow basic rules! Luckily that function room will now close down as it’s in tier 3 from Wednesday. I also reported them and Connie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh would you believe it - Macie is on film in the BATH again! So much for saying you’d never film or photograph her in the bath due to the police officer telling you that you shouldn’t. However we all know Connie sees the ££ in Macie. Fancy putting your daughter at risk for the sake of some engagement. Desperate.

Let’s wait for the post from Connie about tier 3... even though it’s her going to birthday parties with lots of people that have meant we have had to lock down because some people can’t follow basic rules! Luckily that function room will now close down as it’s in tier 3 from Wednesday. I also reported them and Connie.
She actually said a Police Officer said it was fine....which is possibly one of the worst lies she’s ever told

Reactions: 3
Actually can’t wait for Tier 3 to duck up connies plans for the next few weeks. That’s what you get for being a twit

She mentioned a beauty appt on Wednesday...that’s probably gone tits up now. Knowing Corona Connie nothing will have changed despite the increased restrictions.

She mentioned a beauty appt on Wednesday...that’s probably gone tits up now. Knowing Corona Connie nothing will have changed despite the increased restrictions.
Beauticians and hairdressers will still be open, just restaurant, cafes and bars that will close. And contact with other households. But as we have said before Connie will find a way around that.

Apparently she is living in Gerrards Cross now. That is not cheap! She’ll never afford to buy a house there. Especially as her Instagram is never going to be a thriving business, ever. No chance of securing a mortgage on any salary coming in from insta. Not sure why she’d rent there, other than to test out the area before committing to buy.

The Tier 3 post has no engagement because no one can believe she has the audacity to post about restrictions when she breaches them all day every day.

She’s full of it. She is one of the many who have caused this situation. But no not our Corona Connie, she had to have lunch with Mum & Dad because they do childcare with her sorry I mean for her. And that birthday party for the friends daughter? Well they are all bubbled up aren’t they, even though they don’t live together. I don’t know how anyone takes what she’s posting seriously.

Reactions: 5
If taking your child home from the park because it’s started to rain doesn’t just sum up how truly selfish this witch is then I don’t know what does. It’s bleeping rain. Put a hat on and get over yourself.

💥 EE have come through with a free upgrade for her. I mean seriously Connie, do you pay for anything?????
FFS....I actually cancelled my contract with them at the end of last month....I’m now very pleased about that....she’s a beggy cow

Also pretending she called them so she doesn’t have to declare it as gifted or whatever...and still manages to sound like an ungrateful entitled spoilt child....her attitude is tit

Here she goes again 😂
- I’m on a diet
- I don’t need to diet I’m proud of my curves
- I’ve been exercising three times a week
- I really need to exercise more
- My size doesn’t define me
- #Size14Fashion

Just admit you’re too lazy to stick to a proper fitness schedule Connie, surely that’s the only reason? Not as if she lacks in spare time is it.

Reactions: 4