Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Officially in tier 3 - her latest caption with a sad face emoji.

Yes Corona Connie - because YOU flouted the rules spreading covid when you had symptoms and continue to do so by going to 2 year old birthday parties and having your family come over.

When will the penny drop for this covidiot? Perhaps when she sees her engagement decrease even further....

Reactions: 5
Ah her post now says Officially Tier 3 which makes sense if she has moved to Gerards Cross, in Buckinghamshire. Think she did say she was 30 minutes from her mum, which also makes sense. Obviously can't afford to rent a 2 bed in London on her Influencer salary.......

Reactions: 1
She’s moaning again about being a mum and having to ‘run a house’ she’s so lazy! It really disengages anyone who has children and works full time. I could relate to her if she was positive, got on with it and motivated people. She’s an embarrassment to her brother. She needs to take a leaf out of Gemma Atkinson’s book. She is in the same situation with one child but embraces it and has a day job too. Rant over...... god she presses my buttons.

Reactions: 6
Poor zizzi, poor Connie more like as she might have to pay for food

Also since when does she ‘run a house’ she’s still surrounded by moving boxes

Reactions: 7
She’s hardly running a house! It’s a flat for Christ’s sake, she doesn’t work full time and is at home all day long. I still manage to keep on top of mine (to some degree 😂) whilst working full time and all the rest! She really knows how to switch people off by chatting a lot of tit!

What exactly the point of her insta story in a towel with fresh hair? So she showered today- well done. She really has run out of ‘content’

Reactions: 3
New tattler here! I’m so pleased I’m not the only one who finds her moaning and laziness irritating!! I work full time as a teacher with 3 kids and I manage to get the washing and housework done everyday AND take my children out. What exactly does she do with her child?!

Those sappy i work full time bring up a child and look after a house are so frustrating. To cover off each part

Work- you don't work full time or even part time. Ricky is the breadwinner clearly.

Child- you have unlimited free childcare and your child seems to spend about 50% of each week either at your mums or with other relatives. All totally for free.

House- its a flat and it's generally a tip!

She needs to grow up and stop being a little brat

She’s back on a real roll these days! All day spent on the sofa no wonder she was so upset when it was delayed! Maisie self plays all day as far as I can see. Where are the crafts or paints or literally any activity with her.... unless it’s shoving some George product next to her for content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she paid for that Becca stuff, it would be part of the bundle they sent her. She doesn’t pay for anything so it’s no wonder people are questioning her

Am tempted to write something under asking if she paid for it. So rude to her followers....the few people left paying her wages....

I don’t think Rach was being rude ? Connie takes offence because she knows she’s in the wrong. She should know more about the gifted products she promotes in my opinion, otherwise, why bother sharing?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Rach was being rude ? Connie takes offence because she knows she’s in the wrong. She should know more about the gifted products she promotes in my opinion, otherwise, why bother sharing?
Totally agree. People get very defensive and aggressive when they know they are in the wrong...... Does she not understand this is her 'business'. If she had a shop or actually sold a product rather than just being a paid advertorial, would she speak to her customers like that????

Reactions: 4
Wow her response to Rach was very unprofessional. However that’s the reason she isn’t in a professional job - she is not professional and has no business acumen skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow her response to Rach was very unprofessional. However that’s the reason she isn’t in a professional job - she is not professional and has no business acumen skills.
Imagine her 'Customer Service' responses for Bradley's business!!!!!

• Haha
Wow she’s so rude! Rach had a valid point!! Yet again Connie doesn’t like being called out for not doing her piss easy job properly and then decided to post a story attacking people for criticising her. When is she going to realise there is a clear difference between being bitchy and pulling people up for not doing something properly or following rules. I don’t even know how she keeps followers because the way she speaks to some people is out and out vile!