Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why spoilt little fuckers like Connie will never change, because they stamp their feet and get given exactly what they want! bleeping Dwell

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well I hope that Dwell offer that to all the customers they have let down, not just ones that moan on Instagram to their 12 followers....

Reactions: 6
Lasted 5 minutes trying to build an IKEA cabinet....excuse being it says 2 people and she hasn’t got a drill....unless it’s a wardrobe no IKEA cabinet takes 2 people and the drill is to attach it to the wall....if she read the instructions she realise that....but then she might have to do something resembling graft....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lasted 5 minutes trying to build an IKEA cabinet....excuse being it says 2 people and she hasn’t got a drill....unless it’s a wardrobe no IKEA cabinet takes 2 people and the drill is to attach it to the wall....if she read the instructions she realise that....but then she might have to do something resembling graft....
She’s basically demonstrated that she can’t read properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Connie spots a bit of actual hard work and runs a mile, has to have a cup of tea to relax after reading those instructions for 3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good to see Connie wearing her mask in the hairdresser...don’t let a pandemic get in the way of a selfie.....
Also the hairdressers is slough based...what’s the bet that’s where they’ve moved to and that’s why she won’t say where they are.....

Good to see Connie wearing her mask in the hairdresser...don’t let a pandemic get in the way of a selfie.....
Also the hairdressers is slough based...what’s the bet that’s where they’ve moved to and that’s why she won’t say where they are.....
They are also in Hillingdon, not that far from Ealing. I remember she went to the same hairdressers after the first lockdown ended. And Slough is too far from Mummy, in fact anywhere outside Ealing is too far from Mummy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are also in Hillingdon, not that far from Ealing. I remember she went to the same hairdressers after the first lockdown ended. And Slough is too far from Mummy, in fact anywhere outside Ealing is too far from Mummy!!!!
Ah ok...maybe there then....I bet her folks are loving having their house back!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video of Macie and the rocking horse is at her parents, she’s useless!
It’s a pisstake! I wasn’t allowed to see my parents for 4 months and now I’m facing another 4 months and yet people like Connie don’t give a tit, going round spreading it like bleeping confetti! No doubt Boris will impose another lockdown in the New Year which will make it 6 months for me! She’s a bleeping joke!

My paid posts don’t get the love they should???

is she for real? No one has to like your ads Connie and your audience will decide whether your posts are worthy of engagement not you.

it’s like saying “My house hasn’t been valued at a million pounds like I feel it deserves” only worth what someone wants to pay for it!! She’s so dumb it’s infuriating.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11

is she for real? No one has to like your ads Connie and your audience will decide whether your posts are worthy of engagement not you.

it’s like saying “My house hasn’t been valued at a million pounds like I feel it deserves” only worth what someone wants to pay for it!! She’s so dumb it’s infuriating.
😂 oh Connie, could it not possibly be the quality (or lack of) of the content you create?

The only thing that gets engagement is photos of Macie (which she said she’d stop posting 🙄)

Also personally sick of ads in general, that’s all Instagram is about these days and it’s boring. I think most people are sick of it.

Wonder if she’s had any more thoughts on the Waitrose job?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The self entitlement is obscene. Maybe if she did less ads and all the rest of it, people might engage a bit more? Has she considered the fact that people don’t have a lot of money now and all we’re getting is ads rammed down our throats from every avenue as these vultures continue to try and get us to part with what cash we have. Her content is beyond dull as well not to mention the fact that a lot of the stuff she plugs is expensive. The only person to blame for Connie’s tit engagement is Connie- not her audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Isn’t that what happened with her flat sale....she thought it was worth more than anyone was willing to pay.....not really learnt her lesson there

Now guys she only does ads for stuff she loves....then the next posted is a gifted path cleaning service?! Because everyone just loves that don’t they....and then wonders why her posts don’t get any engagement. You cannot take her seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now guys she only does ads for stuff she loves....then the next posted is a gifted path cleaning service?! Because everyone just loves that don’t they....and then wonders why her posts don’t get any engagement. You cannot take her seriously 😂
Oh but don’t forget she’s under no obligation to post about #gifted things.

How do you think that convo went?

Connie : hello my parent’s paving is dirty and it just will not do for my #ad pics. will you do it for free to make my aesthetic better? Xoxo

Just plain weird.

Reactions: 2
Oh but don’t forget she’s under no obligation to post about #gifted things.

How do you think that convo went?

Connie : hello my parent’s paving is dirty and it just will not do for my #ad pics. will you do it for free to make my aesthetic better? Xoxo

Just plain weird.
As if a company randomly messaged Connie and says I noticed your slabs are a bit grubby for you fancy a free clean for a sponsored post.
she’s a joke

• Haha