Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again šŸ˜‚
- Iā€™m on a diet
- I donā€™t need to diet Iā€™m proud of my curves
- Iā€™ve been exercising three times a week
- I really need to exercise more
- My size doesnā€™t define me
- #Size14Fashion

Just admit youā€™re too lazy to stick to a proper fitness schedule Connie, surely thatā€™s the only reason? Not as if she lacks in spare time is it.
Or too lazy to stick to any kind of schedule. Her life is just so hectic!!!!

Reactions: 2
she blames Macie for being tired, unproductive, unhealthy. Itā€™s quite awful really. She needs to take responsibility for herself.

Reactions: 6
Cooking with Connie... Brussels Sprouts šŸ˜³

Also thinking about baby number 2? Why? She never stops moaning about Macie and I really feel for that poor kid, imagine your Mum plastering all over the internet sheā€™s not who she wants to be because of the baby?

Reactions: 5
Seriously the girl is a compulsive liar. At every opportunity she gets, she rams it down our throats how sheā€™s a size 14 and ā€œmid sizeā€ despite unedited photos and videos to the contrary. Sheā€™s now finally admitted the truth that for a health blogger, she isnā€™t healthy- no surprise with all the freebies. However guess what everyone? Itā€™s Macieā€™s fault because a toddler can take responsibility for your health. Personally Iā€™ve blamed myself for being a chubber for the last 4-5 years and downloaded a food diary and forced myself into the gym. But then again I donā€™t have a child to blame!

Reactions: 3
Seriously the girl is a compulsive liar. At every opportunity she gets, she rams it down our throats how sheā€™s a size 14 and ā€œmid sizeā€ despite unedited photos and videos to the contrary. Sheā€™s now finally admitted the truth that for a health blogger, she isnā€™t healthy- no surprise with all the freebies. However guess what everyone? Itā€™s Macieā€™s fault because a toddler can take responsibility for your health. Personally Iā€™ve blamed myself for being a chubber for the last 4-5 years and downloaded a food diary and forced myself into the gym. But then again I donā€™t have a child to blame!
As if her book is called ā€˜healthy foreverā€™ youā€™ve gotta laugh

Connie eating again....lucky us
I canā€™t believe thatā€™s a ā€œrecipeā€ in her book šŸ˜³ Iā€™m embarrassed I ever bought it! Also the epitome of lazy is dropping her kid at her parents and then her sat getting her feet done... is it even allowed when sheā€™s got someone in her house doing it? Surely thatā€™s against all standard rules

Reactions: 3
Now her cousin is at her place giving her a pedicure that she really needs!!!!!! (I am pretty sure it is her cousin as I remember her being tagged in something not so long ago).

Now her cousin is at her place giving her a pedicure that she really needs!!!!!! (I am pretty sure it is her cousin as I remember her being tagged in something not so long ago).
I think itā€™s disgusting. Sheā€™s an absolute joke. London is Tier 2 and going in to 3 because of idiots like her. Meanwhile the North have been stuck in Tier 3 throughout and she has the cheek to whinge and moan?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think itā€™s disgusting. Sheā€™s an absolute joke. London is Tier 2 and going in to 3 because of idiots like her. Meanwhile the North have been stuck in Tier 3 throughout and she has the cheek to whinge and moan?
Absolutely agree we, in London, moved to Tier 3 today. Is is really essential that Connie has a pedicure in the middle of winter when she isn't going anywhere warm on holiday that she needs perfect feet for anytime soon. Absolutely tone deaf šŸ¤¬

I canā€™t believe thatā€™s a ā€œrecipeā€ in her book šŸ˜³ Iā€™m embarrassed I ever bought it! Also the epitome of lazy is dropping her kid at her parents and then her sat getting her feet done... is it even allowed when sheā€™s got someone in her house doing it? Surely thatā€™s against all standard rules
Thereā€™s a bacon sandwich recipe in the book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is Connieā€™s Instagram Macies Instagram? She ONLY posts videos and photos of Macie, or is talking about what Macie is doing!! Poor girl. Iā€™m 21 and if my mum posted my whole life on the internet as a baby EVERYDAY i

does anyone know anything about her and rickys relationship? She says ZERO about her partner but EVERYTHING about her baby

Other content is Connie playing the victim, saying how she hates her body and struggles with low self esteem. Fair enough, but is she not meant to have a book called ā€œHealthy Foreverā€ and be Bradley Simmonds sister?

So unrelatable. Itā€™s like she is a stroppy teenage brat. She has all these issues and life is so hard for her when she makes money off of INSTAGRAM?!

Listen to women, listen to mothers, who smash their full time jobs/ careers, stay healthy and keep their family healthy and are just humble happy good people. Unfortunately, these women are busy smashing their jobs and raising their families, so you wonā€™t find many of them on Instagram.

Has the world gone mad?

Reactions: 9
God that video of her feet came up on my explore page. Last thing I want to see is her feet following me around insta. What a horrible thing to film!

• Haha
  • Sick
Those shoes from H&M are way too small for her...... Connie will post anything as 'content'.

Sorry, is tuna and cucumber on ryvita in her ā€˜recipeā€™ book?! I have that as a sack regularly. She may as well put beans on toast in there. Thatā€™s actually embarrassing.

• Wow
Iā€™m ashamed to admit that I bought Healthy Forever and then discovered what a crock of crap it is. What Connie classes as cooking could really be defined as heating up in my opinion. No new or innovative recipes in there. Frankly a waste of money. I think everyoneā€™s seen my thoughts on Corona Connie and her selfishness. Yesterday was definitely a new low with the pedicure. Iā€™m so pleased that I canā€™t see my immediate family for months on end so Connie can have her trotter seen to, ready to squash into some seriously naff heels from H&M...