Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B00123

Connie spots a bit of actual hard work and runs a mile, has to have a cup of tea to relax after reading those instructions for 3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bag of glossier stuff....untagged. She hasn’t paid a penny for that I’d bet

She’s really annoyed me with that giveaway. It’s fraud. The fact she’s then hidden it shows her guilt. Wonder if she ever sent a screenshot through? On top of that her stories today have featured 4 different things that she’s either been gifted or worked with the company but no tags anywhere. I’ve stuck a complaint into the ASA, maybe they’ll bother to have a look at it, she can provide them with her screenshot of the draw as evidence

Last edited:

B00123

Can’t eat a pork sausage but beans and bacon will be fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs honestly think she’s got amnesia at this point

• Haha
If she’d have pulled over no doubt she’d have her camera in the poor woman’s face 🙄
Can you imagine! Covid Connie telling that it’s ok I completely understand what you’re going through, my life is worse because my book is a complete cock up, my brothers are more successful than me and I can’t lose weight because my boyfriend is a feeder 😂

• Haha
A LIFE COACH? I thought it must be some sort of April Fools!

Another thing she won’t stick to and another thing no one will be influenced into paying her for! So roll on more moaning.

• Haha
The GHD hot brush is worth the £170 apparently....easy to say when you didn’t pay for it
Also as good as a dyson air wrap....what she actually means is she tried an unsubtle beg for one and they didn’t bite so she’s got to pretend she’s grateful for what she did get
Shame she can’t mark it as gifted though....obviously far too difficult

And then all the swipe ups....all freebies/ads....none declared
I’m reporting her 🙄

Sloppys

VIP Member
I’m not entirely sure why she even had a baby seen as all she does is moan about parenting?! Don’t really know what she expected to be honest.

Also if her and Brad are such fitness experts why doesn’t she do a work out plan that suits her ‘pregnancy injuries’? Like people have already said though don’t think she can keep using that as an excuse for much longer. She’s just a lazy fucker.

Lechat

VIP Member
for a grown woman to allow the flat to get in a state during the day and moan her partner won’t help clean it up is ridiculous. And childish. As is calling him out on insta. Honestly she acts like she’s 17. Grow up Connie and get on with the chores like everyone else has to. Sick of her whinging about normal every day things.

• Sick

MHB28

I can’t believe she’s showing off how to make packet porridge. I mean I eat it, but I would never class it as cooking 😂😂

• Haha

frustrated

She doesn’t want to admit that the people unfollowing her are women who are totally bored if her take on body confidence, and her new week new me crap that she posts, easier for her to think it’s men...no Connie love it’s just because your content is mediocre at best
I'm only hate following her at this point

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Exactly, so rude to blame the couriers who are just doing their job. Makes me so angry. Everything is delayed these days delivery times and confirmations have to be taken with a grain of salt.
She has no idea how hard these couriers work. Some of them have to deliver 200 parcels a day just earn enough to survive. Some of the less reputable courier companies simply sack their staff for any allegation of theft even if there’s no evidence to support it. COVID has made their lives much harder- volume of deliveries has sky rocketed so next day delivery or estimations simply mean nothing now. My regular DPD guy works 12-14hrs most days delivering non stop and is shit scared of complaints because he fears being sacked and that would mean ruin for him. Connie is a selfish privileged cow, she could cost someone their livelihood making unsubstantiated accusations like that.

• Heart

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
What time are we expecting the Caroline post?

Will it be the one with her mum, Caroline and the mop and bucket or the one in the garden? So many to choose from.

Brads posted his yet?

Sloppys

VIP Member
She’s an actual dick. Just watched her stories. How on earth she thinks it’s ok to sit there saying she’s never walked home at night with that fucking smug look on her face 😡 shows off just what a privileged entitled twat she is.

• Angry

Say What

Chatty Member
She’s hardly running a house! It’s a flat for Christ’s sake, she doesn’t work full time and is at home all day long. I still manage to keep on top of mine (to some degree 😂) whilst working full time and all the rest! She really knows how to switch people off by chatting a lot of shit!

Reactions: 7
Hidden Nike hashtags today written in white on a white background. Come on Connie if you are going to try and ‘influence’ do it honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7