Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OF COURSE shes had to have a nap! Must have really taken it out of her having to do one day of parenting after her night off at the weekend, plus she did spend 5 days building an IKEA flat pack. Fuck me she’s unbelievable
I wouldn’t mind but she’s not really a baby now? If she’s sleeping through the night why is Connie napping 🤯 like someone said, if she was work a proper job she’d be back at work and probably on the sick every other day.

Reactions: 7

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She blocked my sister for calling her out on the couriers. Connie told her it sounded like she was a courier the way she was defended them, and got really aggressive with her, telling her she that her job is not to defend herself on her own platform. Connie believes that Royal Mail and Courier companies should just do their job properly. I mean seriously Connie, if you are going to accuse people of stealing, with no evidence expect to be called out on it. I was surprised at how defensive and aggressive Connie was towards her.

• Wow
  • Heart

Say What

Chatty Member
Her top 9 pics, one of Caroline Flack....she is literally shameless for any engagement she can get
She met Caroline ONCE by her own admission! Absolutely pathetic to keep bringing her name up trying to make out this poor woman was a close friend. Her and her brother are shameless!

Sloppys

VIP Member
I’m sick to death of charities donating stuff to these influencers. That mama set from mindful mummies is over £100 worths of free stuff. They are trying to raise money for mental health charities. I now make a point of not buying from people like this if they have gifted or paid an ‘influencer’

• Wow
Her mug which says ‘I’m a mum, what’s your superpower’ - as she drinks tea whilst she is child free for 2 days.

Also, where is the gifted tag on the dressing gown she has been given?!

Clearly she is getting desperate for content if she filmed her teeth being done. No one cares!

Say What

Chatty Member
Lucky her not having to walk home in the dark after a 12hr shift and have a list of people on speed dial willing to drive her about. She really has no clue how life really works

We knew it! That Symprove she was saying the dietician said would be amazing for her, is now tagged as gifted and she has a discount code! It’s all a massive marketing ploy. Obviously that dietician person is making money and so is Connie so they are in it together. It’s interesting that dietician has hardly any followers. Makes me think they’re already friends.

• Wow

Say What

Chatty Member
M&S has just gone down in my estimations! They’ve given Connie a job as a food taster!!!! Be prepared for more videos of her talking utter crap “reviewing the food” with her mouth full! 🤢

• Sick

Say What

Chatty Member
Oh here we go more denials about the giveaway. Didn’t she say it was 500 and now it’s 490? Connie hun it’s no good getting shitty on your stories saying you don’t have the time or energy to sabotage giveaways. We know that’s bullshit because you have a lazy day every day according to your own stories!

Say What

Chatty Member
How exactly does she think she’s going to put up a fight? Wayne Couzens is a large strong man who is a trained firearms officer. What chance does a woman of Sarah’s size have against a man like that? What a stupid naive comment. It shows how little she really knows. Most people are grabbed from behind for starters which leaves very little chance to fight anyway. Usually the predator picks someone physically inferior to them and will have to do their reconnaissance to find an isolated spot. It’s not just men who attack people, women attack people too but that doesn’t suit Connie’s narrow minded narrative

B00123

This is why spoilt little fuckers like Connie will never change, because they stamp their feet and get given exactly what they want! Fucking Dwell

• Angry

Say What

Chatty Member
To be honest I can’t say I’m surprised she’s not very honest in general. She lies about following the lockdown, doesn’t declare stuff that she profits from, tries to tell everyone she’s some skinny minny when she’s blatantly not and tries to be relatable. We could go on all day about the amount of times we’ve caught her out.

Say What

Chatty Member
She really is a joke. She’s already jacked in Brads videos blaming it on pregnancy injuries! She’s not been pregnant for nearly 2 years and I’m sure if this was genuine she’d have conned some kind of freebie treatment for them by now!! Oh, and it’s time to pack Macie off to her mum’s so she can sit on her arse for 2 days! I don’t know how she thinks she’s even remotely relatable. I know of plenty of people who right now are trying to look after their children, do their home schooling whilst either working full time or working from home on top of household chores etc. Connie would not survive!!!

• Haha
We all know time away from the gram means covid rule breaking by Covididiot Connie. How dare she get excited about lockdown lifting when she goes about her day as if covid does not exist. Still sees her mum, dad, brothers, grandparents and her friends. Hasn’t had to sacrifice anything apart from her free zizzi meals out! Thank god we won’t have to see those any more.

Ontherunrun

I really hate that whole homeowner at such an early age cos I worked 3 jobs preaching she does. 3 jobs is questionable given she probably still thinks she’s doing 3 now. Even if you didn’t get cash from your parents pretty sure you were living at home so that’s about 12k a year “saved” versus any other 25 year old. It’s this motivation to be seen as a self-made hustler by influencers that’s so laughable pls acknowledge your privilege it comes in many many forms and by ignoring these points (eg free childcare) it shows how out of touch you are.

Reallyreallyreally

Also said they didn't sell their flat as people were doing stupid offers due to lockdown. Now if I am not mistaken the housing market is currently thriving, they gave low offers because its a shit flat overpriced not because of covid.

Say What

Chatty Member
Her stories about being bored are laughable, am sure she’s got a pile of washing/cleaning etc....her time could be better spent doing that than begging for engagement on the gram. No doubt there’ll be stories tomorrow about how much she has to do....
And now saying she’s obviously leaving Macie unattended around water if she’s managed to put a whole bottle of bubble bath in. Why is she admitting to that? Trying to be more relatable again. Or making it up for the gram? Connie put your phone down and look after your child....
Connie’s content now is just unbelievably poor. It’s an endless cycle of moaning about Macie who seems to be left unsupervised regularly whether it be in the bath or around hot drinks followed by moaning about housework then pleading for freebies whilst trying to convince the rest of us that she’s a “working mum”. I honestly don’t know how she still has management because her profile is hardly increasing as evidenced by Asda ending her ambassadorship. I really think people like Connie need to get off the gram, get a job and join the real world.

I’m not even going to start about the sprouts video! It’s just BAD!

• Heart