Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Oh my god, Connie's first thought about reunions....appearance. I really don’t know why I’m surprised by this given that all she ever talks about is her weight. I just find it so insensitive that she thinks lockdown is almost over when it really isn’t. Just today Chris Whitty was forewarning a 3rd wave which basically means restrictions again. I don’t see how this can even be a celebration when people have died, lost their income and lost their way of life. It’s a time to remember and mourn those who weren’t so lucky in my opinion. Lastly, has she ever considered that most people don’t pay that much attention to what others look like unless they are really going out of their way to stand out? Not being funny but if your friends are making you feel awkward about your appearance then they’re not really your friends....

Reactions: 7

It is what it is

Did you not see that documentary about WW2 ending with them all going to the pub and sharing River Island outfit details?
Ahhhh this cracks me up!

I agree, it is not a time to “celebrate” as such, however I think for some people they will be getting excited about seeing friends they have missed, that is surely only a natural feeling when you haven’t seen people you love for a year or more? But I don’t agree with her basically having a party for the slight lift in restrictions.
And in regards to this post above and what others have said.....we’ve been almost house bound for a year....if I go out wearing my pjs to meet my friends for the first time I bloody hope they wouldn’t give a shit and would just be happy to see me. My wardrobe is literally SO LAST YEAR and I don’t have the money to go out and buy new things every week.

Say What

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Connie has palmed her kid off to make this absolute shite content
If this was her idea of a working day then it says everything anyone needs to know about Connie. I watched the fake tan instant pick me up in disbelief. Does Connie really think people have the disposable income to buy this in the first place and does she really think having some crap tan will distract people from the lack of employment, money not to mention the rising number of people dying. Her head is so far up her backside it’s unreal

The list of products for her no make up drug store look is obscene! £63 on makeup is now what I’m spending at the moment!! Try £10-15 every couple of months- she really has 0 idea of how the rest of us are living. £63 is a big food shop for me and 1 other person!
Even more of an insult that she spent £63 after totting up her daily look and it coming to £200+ which to quote her “is silly really for average folk... I mean me included” fuck off connie, you’re an entitled princess that hasn’t worked a day in her life.

Who exactly puts fresh washing on the floor of piled up allowing it to get creased?! I have kids and the washing goes neatly into the washing basket, into the washing machine, gets hung up or put on the airer and then each item gets taken off the airer and placed into the cupboard. I have never heard of anyone leaving clean washing on the floor... same goes for dirty laundry too actually.

Say What

Chatty Member
Did she seriously just say she needs a day to do some housework, clean her car, wash makeup brushes and watch TV. That could be done in a MORNING! Connie hun, you are becoming less relatable every day!!

• Angry

Say What

Chatty Member
Ahh another day, another con from Connie. I take no pleasure in the accuracy us Tattlers had about Connie’s latest health/nutrition kick but it was very blatantly an attempted money spinner. Connie does not give a shit about her audience, she is only about earning money even if it means getting already skint people to part with the cash they barely have. Absolutely shameful.

Whitepillowcase

I can’t believe that’s a “recipe” in her book 😳 I’m embarrassed I ever bought it! Also the epitome of lazy is dropping her kid at her parents and then her sat getting her feet done... is it even allowed when she’s got someone in her house doing it? Surely that’s against all standard rules
There’s a bacon sandwich recipe in the book

• Haha
You can be ok one minute and feel low the next and this fake tan is great at making you feel better. Funny that, can’t remember the last time the doctor prescribed a good dose of fake tan. She’s so fucking shallow.

I can’t imagine saying that I can’t ‘Mum’ anymore. Or call my daughter a ‘human slug’. I’m finding her stories are really disturbing. Or does she do it for attention?

SR9922

Why does she say ‘I done’ all the time drives me mad, it’s ‘I did’ it’s beyond me why her manager/ friends / family don’t correct her, it’s basic english.

Jumper that she’s worn every day since she’s had it linked 🤦‍♀️ she’ll need an operation to remove it soon. Who the hell is influenced by her?

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
“Sorry for waffling on, I am just passionate about sitting on the couch every night with a box of magnum minis”

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
I feel like screaming at her!!!! The rules are you drop your child off and go to work not enter the house!!!!! FFS
I honestly feel like crying. I’ve not seen my parents now for almost 4 months. I’ve basically not seen my other relatives for at least 6 months if not longer. How is she allowed to take the piss and use a childcare bubble when she doesn’t actually work, isn’t a keyworker and then goes into the house. I hope she gets caught eventually because she has the audacity to moan about this situation but has done everything to not help. She really needs to piss off.

Sj888

View attachment 380407What you mean here Connie is that you were gifted the rose gold one, sold it (not GAVE it to an expectant mummy 🤣🙄) and then were gifted this new one. She’s so sneaky with her wording all the time! Admit you don’t pay for things you lazy beg
I was just coming on to have a moan about this! Why gift her a pram for her to then sell it, then gift her the exact same pram in a different colour. This angers me so much! I remember her trying to sell it she was asking people to dm her with offers 😡

Say What

Chatty Member
Oh here we go Connie is now weighing into Harry & Meghan’s Oprah interview. Does she literally believe everything she watches on the news? Has she stopped to consider the wider picture on that one? No of course not. She really needs to shut up because she isn’t the brightest spark and shows that every time she starts preaching.

Say What

Chatty Member
I can’t believe if I’ve just seen her crying because she can’t have her normal life. She has far more interaction with family and friends thanks to the abuse of the childcare bubble and exercise rules. Ricky was working from home last week too! If she and many others played by the rules all those months ago then we might not be in this situation!! Next she’ll be bumming free therapy off the NHS because she has had to parent her own child every day. It’s pathetic and an insult to people who are genuinely struggling with mental health

We knew it! That Symprove she was saying the dietician said would be amazing for her, is now tagged as gifted and she has a discount code! It’s all a massive marketing ploy. Obviously that dietician person is making money and so is Connie so they are in it together. It’s interesting that dietician has hardly any followers. Makes me think they’re already friends.
Funny really isn’t it. Just because it isn’t marked as “Slim Tea” or whatever else she hates that’s acceptable? When the reality is she’s doing an ad and therefore makes her no different to the “fad diets” she claims to despise

frustrated

how can she sing the praises of a supplement for making her feel amazing when she's always boring on about how tired she is and she CBA to put washing away for two weeks. She must be really dim to think that people don't see all this and draw their own conclusions that she's just saying whatever she can to try and shill some shit and earn some money.

• Sick