Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I can’t say I’m surprised she’s not very honest in general. She lies about following the lockdown, doesn’t declare stuff that she profits from, tries to tell everyone she’s some skinny minny when she’s blatantly not and tries to be relatable. We could go on all day about the amount of times we’ve caught her out.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I can’t say I’m surprised she’s not very honest in general. She lies about following the lockdown, doesn’t declare stuff that she profits from, tries to tell everyone she’s some skinny minny when she’s blatantly not and tries to be relatable. We could go on all day about the amount of times we’ve caught her out.
Very true....don’t know why I’m surprised to be honest

Reactions: 1
A bag of glossier stuff....untagged. She hasn’t paid a penny for that I’d bet

She’s really annoyed me with that giveaway. It’s fraud. The fact she’s then hidden it shows her guilt. Wonder if she ever sent a screenshot through? On top of that her stories today have featured 4 different things that she’s either been gifted or worked with the company but no tags anywhere. I’ve stuck a complaint into the ASA, maybe they’ll bother to have a look at it, she can provide them with her screenshot of the draw as evidence

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fact Connie has removed the screenshot where she was apparently ‘showing’ it picked 9 people and that’s how it did it... just makes me think someone is who is an influencer with a brain cell told her she selected the wrong options or something so she quickly too it down. Why else would you take it down if you hadn’t made a mistake? I think competitions are great and it is great for engagement, but you have to be fair with including every single person who followed the criteria correctly and that was not 9 people.

Her talent manager is clearly not very good at managing anything either. She should know how to do it correctly. Often you’ll find the talent managers run this sort of content in the background. It’s really beggars belief she wouldn’t have spotted it. Although I can’t see the talent manager making much money with Connie. Talent managers take a cut of commission from what their influencers earn and so it’s in their best interests to make sure engagement is high for their own pay packet.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else finding “Connie quotes” really irritating? They’re hardly quotes! More an extension of Connie’s whining and need to spend time fake tanning ie doing nothing. Is she trying to rebrand as a life coach? She’ll need to invest in a more positive vibe if that’s not going to fail like all the other ventures.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else finding “Connie quotes” really irritating? They’re hardly quotes! More an extension of Connie’s whining and need to spend time fake tanning ie doing nothing. Is she trying to rebrand as a life coach? She’ll need to invest in a more positive vibe if that’s not going to fail like all the other ventures.
Ha ha yes I said a while back about her randomly @ on stuff....obviously hoping for the reposts and the engagement they generate....very irritating

Reactions: 3
Ha ha yes I said a while back about her randomly @ on stuff....obviously hoping for the reposts and the engagement they generate....very irritating
Oh yes I remember now! It’s like everything else ConnieCooks, the fitness journey, the podcast. She does it all for a short time and when it doesn’t work because she doesn’t invest in it properly she ditches it before moaning about her lack of routine and how it makes her tired, eat more and feel like crap.

Connie is obsessed with the fact she’s done a list Casey batchelor’s makeup a handful of times.

Not exactly an achievement. But I’m sure Connie thinks this makes her a ‘celebrity make up artist’ 😂

• Haha
Oh here we go more denials about the giveaway. Didn’t she say it was 500 and now it’s 490? Connie hun it’s no good getting crappy on your stories saying you don’t have the time or energy to sabotage giveaways. We know that’s bullshit because you have a lazy day every day according to your own stories!

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go more denials about the giveaway. Didn’t she say it was 500 and now it’s 490? Connie hun it’s no good getting crappy on your stories saying you don’t have the time or energy to sabotage giveaways. We know that’s bullshit because you have a lazy day every day according to your own stories!
If there was nothing wrong why not leave it up?! She leaves her tit ads up so why go through the trouble of deleting that....the actions of someone who knows what she did was wrong and now desperately backpedaling....dont be mean guys she’s only trying to do something nice.....the only person she’s doing anything for is herself to try to increase her terrible engagement and earn those bad boy commissions

Reactions: 6
Can she get reported to someone for it? Because I can’t see how it only showed 9 people when she claimed she entered 490. It feels like fraud and I feel sorry for the people who entered.

Can she get reported to someone for it? Because I can’t see how it only showed 9 people when she claimed she entered 490. It feels like fraud and I feel sorry for the people who entered.
I put a complaint into the ASA...not sure how much they can do without the screenshots though...
Also her post has nearly 900 comments....they’re pretty much all just tags so should be entries....so she’s about 400 short of the claimed number she put into the faulty name generator......so many lies she can’t keep up with herself

Reactions: 5
Perhaps I’d be inclined to believe her if she didn’t take the story down and explained how the generator worked but obviously she’s lying through her teeth so there’s no explanation to be given.

How bizarre to not do it fairly! What was the reason? So strange as she doesn’t seem to know the winner

Reactions: 2
Perhaps I’d be inclined to believe her if she didn’t take the story down and explained how the generator worked but obviously she’s lying through her teeth so there’s no explanation to be given.

How bizarre to not do it fairly! What was the reason? So strange as she doesn’t seem to know the winner
Because putting hundreds of names into the generator would have eaten into Connie’s precious time sitting on her arse moaning. We know how lazy she is. Obviously hoped no one would notice....except tattlers miss nothing....

Reactions: 6
Because putting hundreds of names into the generator would have eaten into Connie’s precious time sitting on her arse moaning. We know how lazy she is. Obviously hoped no one would notice....except tattlers miss nothing....
Surely there are generators that do it for you? Maybe she couldn’t even be arsed to seek one out that does that