Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero fucks given.....yes we know they earn money from those links but my word that’s just ridiculous....so it could be tit but it’ll earn her a a few pennies so Connie says how amazing it is and then throws it in the drawer to never be used again. Although her engagement is so poor I can’t imagine she’ll get much...

Reactions: 4
Right so we’ve established that despite not being a keyworker and not actually having a job other than badly influencing, Connie justifies childcare and preschool because she needs to wash herself, dry her hair and apply fake tan. Is this a joke? Childcare bubbles and preschool places should be for WORKING parents not people who can’t handle caring for their children full time because they want to lay in the bath tub or watch TV. Connie doesn’t live in the real world at all.

Reactions: 8
Are the cushions in the giveaway the ones that have been on her sofa for the past couple of weeks or has she got her own?

Not sure I’d want cushions that have been touched by her, Macie and her boyfriend. Can imagine them being sticky and filthy since we’ve seen her feed Macie all sorts on that sofa.

• Haha
Are the cushions in the giveaway the ones that have been on her sofa for the past couple of weeks or has she got her own?

Not sure I’d want cushions that have been touched by her, Macie and her boyfriend. Can imagine them being sticky and filthy since we’ve seen her feed Macie all sorts on that sofa.
I wondered this too. I assume it's the same ones as they're so expensive and I doubt she would buy some for herself.

Reactions: 3
OMG. So she has only put 9 names into the random generator selection sample. Probably 9 of her family members and friends. How did she pick those 9 people to put into the random selector tool?!

Reactions: 1
Nine people....nine....that’s all the entries she got for those overpriced tacky cushions....give it up Connie love
She got just under 900 entries but only bothered to put in 9 names into the random selector!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don’t understand her latest photo - standing on one leg, tilting your body to the side and holding a pair of trainers in one hand and a drink in the other. Looks absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:
She got just under 900 entries but only bothered to put in 9 names into the random selector!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don’t understand her latest photo - standing on one leg, tilting your body to the side and holding a pair of trainers in one hand and a drink in the other. Looks absolutely ridiculous!
That pretty much sums Connie up....couldn’t be arsed to spend the time putting 900 names into the generator so just picked the first few/her mates etc

That drink boosted her energy.... who is she kidding she’s forever moaning she’s exhausted, and we all know she’s gives up on exercise every other week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That drink boosted her energy.... who is she kidding she’s forever moaning she’s exhausted, and we all know she’s gives up on exercise every other week!
My thoughts exactly.... 2 weeks ago she was on a massive downer seriously who believes these 'influencers'

She said she wanted it to be as fair as possible 😭😭 possible the most unfair giveaway. Unbelievable

‘Someone mentioned there were only 9 names’. That would be us, hi Connie 👋

• Haha
Well she obviously uses filters doesn’t she?! Look at the size of her in her stories compared to that grid post today. I’m not trying to shame her but she should just own her size!

She’s deleted the stories about the giveaway? And the post is no longer on her grid?! Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the stories about the giveaway? And the post is no longer on her grid?! Hmmmm.
Ahh crap has anyone screenshotted it? I came to moan about the exact things as everyone else! The person who won it is probably her friend so those 9 names were all Connie’s mates! The thing I love most about this supplement tit is that Connie is the first to slag off other people for promoting this sort of stuff because it’s not natural but yet when she’s getting paid for it, she produces the exact same naff videos and content, trying to force people to buy it. It obviously doesn’t work because Connie has had more lazy days this month than anything else!

Attachments