Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly-Mae Hague did something similar for her big giveaway if you remember, only putting a small % of names of people who entered her giveaway into a generator. She got a lot of backlash from it afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Yeah the giveaway was a total fraud. Sensible people who do those giveaways put all the names on a spreadsheet and assign them a number. Then you just draw a number 1-500 and the list of names and numbers published beforehand. Not sure why I expected her to use her brain though, that degree just cannot be real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s an insult that Connie thinks people won’t question such obvious things. She clearly thinks her audience is so stupid or doesn’t care about a fraudulent giveaway

Reactions: 6
As of Macie broke that egg in those reels....Connie blatantly did that herself for content 🙄
Absolute shite content anyway! Shouldn’t have bothered wasting an egg for that

Anyway, since when was she a fussy eater? First I’ve heard. Usually Connie posts about how much she loves to see Macie enjoying her food

It’s her bloody mother encouraging it while she’s there for that essential childcare while Connie breaks eggs on the counter for content and works out how to scam her followers with her next giveaway

She’s miraculously known someone who’s a better influencer than her since day dot. Yeah sure you did Connie!
Who the duck actually says that, it just makes her look desperate clinging to someone who is “insta famous” which means duck all in the real world most of us live in

Reactions: 3
The GHD hot brush is worth the £170 apparently....easy to say when you didn’t pay for it
Also as good as a dyson air wrap....what she actually means is she tried an unsubtle beg for one and they didn’t bite so she’s got to pretend she’s grateful for what she did get
Shame she can’t mark it as gifted though....obviously far too difficult

And then all the swipe ups....all freebies/ads....none declared

Reactions: 6
The GHD hot brush is worth the £170 apparently....easy to say when you didn’t pay for it
Also as good as a dyson air wrap....what she actually means is she tried an unsubtle beg for one and they didn’t bite so she’s got to pretend she’s grateful for what she did get
Shame she can’t mark it as gifted though....obviously far too difficult

And then all the swipe ups....all freebies/ads....none declared
I’m reporting her 🙄

Reactions: 8