Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s had the cheek to say “Influencers are not essential workers” how many holidays did her brother go on last year? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just gotta say if influences are not essential workers why does she keep sending macie to her mums so she can ‘work’?

Reactions: 7
I wish I could see what Bradley originally wrote. That post trying to defend himself is so self entitled! Basically, ‘I’m right, Zara is wrong and what I said is justified because Zara agrees she’s wrong so get off my back.’

I’m sure Zara just wanted to shut you up Bradders.

It’s actually really annoyed me and I don’t care for Zara or really know anything about her but who does Bradley from Ealing think he is picking on an individual like that? He could highlight the issue without naming her. What a horrible thing to do.

Reactions: 6
Connie’s biggest concern about viewing a nursery is how she looks?! What about whether it’s a good place for her daughter? Seriously the priorities are so skewiff!

Reactions: 4
Erm I hate to break it to you Connie but a spot of BB cream is not a ‘make up tutorial’, food from a packet is not ‘yummy recipes’ and you have NEVER provided me with anything close to motivation 😂 dream on hun

Reactions: 10
She clearly does think she’s a keyworker because she’s been blagging the childcare bubble as an excuse to see her mum. Picks and chooses when it suits her. I wouldn’t say she’s that influential

Reactions: 6
Hidden Nike hashtags today written in white on a white background. Come on Connie if you are going to try and ‘influence’ do it honestly.

• Haha
Read the caption of the “Influencer” video... “Share if you agree”. Christ on a bike even that is her attempting to increase her following 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hidden Nike hashtags today written in white on a white background. Come on Connie if you are going to try and ‘influence’ do it honestly.
I think she’s done this to try and get them to notice her! The message said ‘you should work for Nike hun!’ Then she’s tagged as many of their handles as possible.

Tbh i wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote the message herself

I think she’s done this to try and get them to notice her! The message said ‘you should work for Nike hun!’ Then she’s tagged as many of their handles as possible.

Tbh i wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote the message herself
Just-dont-do-it
Sit on the sofa and moan online instead

• Haha
Bradley’s answer box.

what’s your most proud moment? Men’s health cover
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Jeez Connie’s Friday Faves are becoming like Cook with Connie/restaurant reviews which I see has died a death. This week was some hand cream that “looked” moisturising which she can’t remember the price of followed by 2 gifted items which she had to plug. I took a peak at LucyBeeCoconut and her stuff isn’t that cheap compared to high street alternatives. Connie’s own real talent is being a gram complainer!

Ha came to say the same....getting the gifted products in but not tagged....she’s really bad at her ‘job’ Only thing I feel influenced to do is complain to the ASA

Wow wow wow she really does know how to make herself unlikeable. “Not going to miss out on the commission from this bad boy” with the AFFF link. So where was the previous declarations whilst she was parading the UD cream on her stories earlier this week? Connie has shown her real side- basically buy it because I want your money! Zero fucks given about promoting decent affordable products to followers that she professes to care about 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick