Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did look pretty dreadful on her stories a few days ago when she was applying some (#gifted) makeup?

Connie’s been reading here....sorry having her inbox filled by people asking if she’s pregnant....
She literally said the last time she was tired like that she was pregnant... why is she saying ‘everyone’s asking if I’m pregnant. If I’m tired I must be pregnant apparently’

YOU MENTIONED IT CONNIE!

Reactions: 7
She literally said the last time she was tired like that she was pregnant... why is she saying ‘everyone’s asking if I’m pregnant. If I’m tired I must be pregnant apparently’

YOU MENTIONED IT CONNIE!
Exactly! Pot. Kettle. Black.

Reactions: 2
Leaving an open jar of Nutella in front of a toddler and expecting them not to stick their hand in?! Cue the stories tomorrow about Connie being so tired as Macie has been up all night, yes you daft bint because you use your child for tit content on the gram so that’s the price you pay....

Reactions: 8
Leaving an open jar of Nutella in front of a toddler and expecting them not to stick their hand in?! Cue the stories tomorrow about Connie being so tired as Macie has been up all night, yes you daft bint because you use your child for tit content on the gram so that’s the price you pay....
And then waiting/encouraging her so you can’t film it! I find it so so odd. There’s tonnes of stuff with my son I can only tell people about not show them actual vids I filmed as it happened cos I was parenting not making a bloody IGTV out of it like what the duck

Reactions: 6
It’s this type of parenting which will cause Macie issues at Nursery. She’ll go to put her hand into jars of sauce, food or tea... and if she could speak she’d say ‘but Mum let’s me do it for the Gram!’ - this age Macie is now is so important for instilling good habits and enforcing discipline.

Connie has no discipline around her own life I don’t hold out much hope for Macie....
Last story she posted was Macie wide awake in her bed after 9pm....cue the Macie isn’t sleeping I don’t understand it stories today.....

Reactions: 4
Connie has no discipline around her own life I don’t hold out much hope for Macie....
Last story she posted was Macie wide awake in her bed after 9pm....cue the Macie isn’t sleeping I don’t understand it stories today.....
Oh and she’s got her usual Monday “fresh start” post which I expect will have died a death by lunchtime tomorrow

Oh and she’s got her usual Monday “fresh start” post which I expect will have died a death by lunchtime tomorrow
Right on cue her fresh start has died because she talks to herself like tit apparently! How can you talk to yourself like tit when you do nothing all day everyday?! Now she’s moved off to self diagnosing IBS and hinting at MH problems. Unfortunately for me I have diagnosed both and it’s so frustrating to hear this just because she’s ate a load of rubbish and given herself the bloat and because she’s no routine and lacks control. It’s called DISCIPLINE Connie give it a go sometime!

You were right! The stories just now are ‘Macie was awake a few times last night and I don’t know why’ - perhaps you could enlighten her 😂

• Haha
She’s so insufferable. She has no insight whatsoever. She speaks about Macie like she’s an inconvenience.
I expect she’ll be laying it on thick this week with Caroline Flacks anniversary approaching.

She should try spending less time on her phone and more time keeping on top of having structure and routine and maybe then she’d feel less rubbish. She’s like a hamster on a wheel, every week. Be more active. Eat better. Do more washing. Self care tanning. Fail and Repeat.

She’s so insufferable. She has no insight whatsoever. She speaks about Macie like she’s an inconvenience.
I expect she’ll be laying it on thick this week with Caroline Flacks anniversary approaching.

She should try spending less time on her phone and more time keeping on top of having structure and routine and maybe then she’d feel less rubbish. She’s like a hamster on a wheel, every week. Be more active. Eat better. Do more washing. Self care tanning. Fail and Repeat.
This is spot on. It’s almost as if she’s building up to Caroline’s anniversary which is intolerable given she hardly knew Caroline and met her once!

Reactions: 3
Will she post those Caroline videos again when she met her for 5 mins in Brads back garden?

The way herself and Brads behaved last year made me sick.

Screenshot_20210209_130657.jpg

She really needs to work on her self esteem.. Needs to talk better and God forbid actually listen to people around her. Also the way she talks about her daughter is awful. Should stop reproducing now.

Screenshot_20210209_130704.jpg

Ouch🙄

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it curious how Connie has just launched a new well-being podcast and now she’s continuously hinting at her mental health and self esteem. Is this another self diagnosis like the PCOS & yesterday’s IBS?

Does anyone else find it curious how Connie has just launched a new well-being podcast and now she’s continuously hinting at her mental health and self esteem. Is this another self diagnosis like the PCOS & yesterday’s IBS?
100% it’s a classic example of her bandwagon jumping. Sadly it won’t be put to use in a productive format I.e. informing her platform of free support available. No doubt it’ll be a moan and a witch about NHS waiting times and a hidden ad

Someone needs to tell her self care isn’t about tanning and doing your hair. Nor is it about a new skincare routine which is the route she’ll take to make it in to an ad. She hasn’t got the first idea.

Reactions: 5
100% it’s a classic example of her bandwagon jumping. Sadly it won’t be put to use in a productive format I.e. informing her platform of free support available. No doubt it’ll be a moan and a witch about NHS waiting times and a hidden ad

Someone needs to tell her self care isn’t about tanning and doing your hair. Nor is it about a new skincare routine which is the route she’ll take to make it in to an ad. She hasn’t got the first idea.
She’s still blaming having a baby on her weight. Macie is nearly 2!

Sorry it’s taken her until 1.30pm to get dressed/hair/make up and make the bed? bleeping hell seriously what a slug

• Haha