Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat pink burgers too, tastes much better....I also eat my steak still moo-ing but I know it’s not for everyone 😂
But 500 cals for a homemade burger isn’t good....aldi sell skinny ones that are only 120 cals each...
I thought this and then she could have had the bun anyway! Under 500 calories for a bit of meat and a lettuce leaf isn’t great. I can make a whole meal for 500 cals which would be more satiating

Reactions: 3
I just don’t know how she ever had the audacity to release a book called healthy forever and she cooks the way she does. It’s embarrassing for her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for the ice to melt before she can start her next fitness cycle....... mmmmmmkay. She is a million times away from any type of influencing- if you want to make a change you need to start today not just find another excuse (Macie, time, period, post party and now ice) because there’s always a reason not to or to say you have no time but that’s just BS. It would be so much more relateable if she committed to workouts each day when her partner gets home and went on live or something and actually did something productive consistently

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Waiting for the ice to melt before she can start her next fitness cycle....... mmmmmmkay. She is a million times away from any type of influencing- if you want to make a change you need to start today not just find another excuse (Macie, time, period, post party and now ice) because there’s always a reason not to or to say you have no time but that’s just BS. It would be so much more relateable if she committed to workouts each day when her partner gets home and went on live or something and actually did something productive consistently
Exactly this. Even set some small targets like getting her steps in every day for a start would be good. Sticking to something and being consistent.

This woman has an encyclopaedia of excuses. I have never met a woman who uses her period as an excuse to not do stuff. It’s not an illness, it’s part and parcel of being female and you just get on with it! I’m sick of these people using feeble excuses to try and hide their laziness.

Reactions: 7
This woman has an encyclopaedia of excuses. I have never met a woman who uses her period as an excuse to not do stuff. It’s not an illness, it’s part and parcel of being female and you just get on with it! I’m sick of these people using feeble excuses to try and hide their laziness.
Imagine if she had a real job, she’d be phoning in sick every month because she had a period 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen Brads story which she has shared, praising her work ETHIC! Is he having a laugh? What work ethic is he referring to?

• Haha
I thought Brad would have shut up today after having a go at Zara McDermott for her poor form?! I’m surprised Connie wasn’t sticking up for him!

Reactions: 2
What did he say about Zara?
He wasn’t very ‘kind’ to her. Shared her exercise thing from misguided saying she wasn’t very good and should leave it to the professionals. He deleted it but it caused a stir. She shared some on her stories about it. I was really disappointed in him. I see him in a completely different light after this.
3643078D-BD37-42ED-80E8-9E55AF0524E6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He wasn’t very ‘kind’ to her. Shared her exercise thing from misguided saying she wasn’t very good and should leave it to the professionals. He deleted it but it caused a stir. She shared some on her stories about it. I was really disappointed in him. I see him in a completely different light after this. View attachment 405842
What an entitled wanker. She’s never claimed to be a fitness guru or PT. Something she’s doing obviously works wonders so he shouldn’t be such a spineless know it all! Also lols at ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ - looked at your sisters page recently? 😂

Absolutely NO pressure, Ricky 😬
Do you know what her and Sam Faiers have in common? That their partners will NEVER propose because they still have a shred of freedom 😂

He wasn’t very ‘kind’ to her. Shared her exercise thing from misguided saying she wasn’t very good and should leave it to the professionals. He deleted it but it caused a stir. She shared some on her stories about it. I was really disappointed in him. I see him in a completely different light after this. View attachment 405842
Brads a complete prick. He’s hardly the right person to critique her. I’ve seen some of his stuff- it’s expensive, it’s not for beginners and frankly you could get most of it off YouTube. His head is firmly rammed up his backside!

What a patronising git. Doubt he would of said anything if Zara was a man.

Plus the token “female” post in the mop up of his lazy(unbelievably so) sister and her ickle book.
duck of Brads!!

Wow after seeing what happened to his good friend Caroline Flack did he not think about the impact of his actions? Instigating a pile on to a young woman online? I’m not a fan of Zara or anything but I’m fed up of men like Brad throwing his weight around and shaming people. If Zara wants to show a workout surely she can? Would he have agreed with another man censoring what Caroline Flack shared on her social media channels when she was still alive?? He’s a hypocrite. I unfollowed months ago, couldn’t be arsed with his politics either.

Last edited:
Wow after seeing what happened to his good friend Caroline Flack did he not think about the impact of his actions? Instigating a pile on to a young woman online? I’m not a fan of Zara or anything but I’m fed up of men like Brad throwing his weight around and shaming people. If Zara wants to show a workout surely she can? Would have agreed with another man censoring what Caroline Flack shared on her social media channels when she was still alive?? He’s a hypocrite. I unfollowed months ago, couldn’t be arsed with his politics either.
I had no idea who Zara was or what she does for a living but when I saw his story I just saw a man who was being nasty to another person. She wasn’t doing anything wrong and he shamed her on his platform. Why didn’t he just message her privately? That really was not being kind it was far from it. It saddens me especially when we only have each other at the moment.

I had no idea who Zara was or what she does for a living but when I saw his story I just saw a man who was being nasty to another person. She wasn’t doing anything wrong and he shamed her on his platform. Why didn’t he just message her privately? That really was not being kind it was far from it. It saddens me especially when we only have each other at the moment.
i NEED to see what he said!

Reactions: 1
Is she really feeding her child a sausage roll for breakfast? So much for healthy forever...!

Reactions: 1