Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last post is a load of tit. If we don’t like her sharing posts calling out Boris Johnson and his idiot ways when it comes to school meals and then following up said posts with free Luxury M&S hampers that’s our problem isn’t it and we should just unfollow 🙄
Along with the constant plugging of unnecessary yet expensive junk! It makes me laugh how she attacks Boris and other influencers yet she isn’t much better herself!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read the full post....someone commenting needs directing to a dictionary to look up the meaning of integrity
It’s basically letting her followers know she has/will be having nice things so they need to get over it
Also I don’t believe for one moment she doesn’t sit there but hung and moaning about other s getting stuff she doesn’t

Why oh why is she tying Macie’s hair up? Macie barely has hair for that at the moment! Why doesn’t she let her little girl’s hair grow and trim it if it gets into her eyes? It can’t be good for her hair to be pulled back into a hair band when it’s growing.

Reactions: 1
Why oh why is she tying Macie’s hair up? Macie barely has hair for that at the moment! Why doesn’t she let her little girl’s hair grow and trim it if it gets into her eyes? It can’t be good for her hair to be pulled back into a hair band when it’s growing.
She just wants freebies for Macie and this week she’s on the beg for hair ties and clips for Macie... and also the Blender that Bradley was using.

Reactions: 5
Connie shows her true self in that video of her trying to get Macie to kiss her, the eyerolling because she won’t play along for the camera....

Hilarious that she would repost this, after posting a quote on her page basically slagging off Lydia Mullen and any other influencer who can afford more than she can 🤣
probs sharing it from in the style cuz she’s on the beg for a collection with them 🙈

Reactions: 2
Connie's filmed Macie having a tantrum today. This doesn't sit easy with me. Her child has no privacy whatsoever, and Connie is just sitting there "talking" to her phone when Macie then wants her attention. I'm not surprised Macie kicks off, she's trying to get her mum's attention. I think Connie needs to realise that everything she does doesn't have to be uploaded to the internet.

Reactions: 10
Connie's filmed Macie having a tantrum today. This doesn't sit easy with me. Her child has no privacy whatsoever, and Connie is just sitting there "talking" to her phone when Macie then wants her attention. I'm not surprised Macie kicks off, she's trying to get her mum's attention. I think Connie needs to realise that everything she does doesn't have to be uploaded to the internet.
Poor thing has no privacy. Totally wrong. Connie thinks she is some sort of super mum...

The desperation to be relevant and relatable oozes out of her.

Wait til she understands that you pay for nurseries when they close for holidays.
That’ll be a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it will be great for Macie to go to nursery. She deserves more than a lazy mother who records her tantrums and rolls her eyes when her child won’t perform for the camera. Hopefully Macie actually gets the 1:1 attention she’s obviously craving.

Reactions: 5
Remember to send in your questions for the podcast! Each question sent is less prep time for Con

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh shock Courtney Black is her new podcast guest! They’ve only been arse licking each other for months on the gram. Also the new podcast name lacks imagination, she could have chosen something way more punchy.

The burger reels are bugging me....firstly some of that burger meat is still a shade of pink 🤢 also 500 calories for 2 is pretty tit considering a normal shop bought is 200-300 calories. It’s easy enough to make your own for under 200 if you’re that fussed. She’s hardly a promo for healthy eating.

Last edited:
I'm pretty confident I could make a really nice burger in a bun for less than 500 calories tbh and I'm no chef.

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked she doesn’t have the shits today considering the state of those burgers

In all fairness I'd cook/eat a burger like that - loads of restaurants serve them pink too. I know it's not really advised, and some people just don't like it, which is fair enough, but I just prefer them that way and my stomach doesn't seem to mind, so 🤷‍♀️ I really don't like Connie, but I like dry burgers even less!

In all fairness I'd cook/eat a burger like that - loads of restaurants serve them pink too. I know it's not really advised, and some people just don't like it, which is fair enough, but I just prefer them that way and my stomach doesn't seem to mind, so 🤷‍♀️ I really don't like Connie, but I like dry burgers even less!
I eat pink burgers too, tastes much better....I also eat my steak still moo-ing but I know it’s not for everyone 😂
But 500 cals for a homemade burger isn’t good....aldi sell skinny ones that are only 120 cals each...