Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe if I’ve just seen her crying because she can’t have her normal life. She has far more interaction with family and friends thanks to the abuse of the childcare bubble and exercise rules. Ricky was working from home last week too! If she and many others played by the rules all those months ago then we might not be in this situation!! Next she’ll be bumming free therapy off the NHS because she has had to parent her own child every day. It’s pathetic and an insult to people who are genuinely struggling with mental health

Reactions: 7
What an absolute LIBERTY. She feels lonely?! What about all those people who live alone and have been shielding since March 2020. Let’s also consider all the others who live alone, are childless (so no child bubble) and not local enough to a friend to create a support bubble?

She definitely needs help if she feels lonely after spending time with Ricky, Macie, her brothers, her mum, her Dad, her Nan and Grandad, her friend with her little girl and also Roots the dog!

‘I’m not able to do everything I want and no one is influenced by the products I try to make them buy’ more like. Pull the other one.

And no one wants cushions from your aunts overpriced business, many thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute LIBERTY. She feels lonely?! What about all those people who live alone and have been shielding since March 2020 and all the others who are on their own, childless and not local enough to a friend to create a support bubble?

She definitely needs help if she feels lonely after spending time with both her brothers, her mum, her Dad, her Nan and Grandad, her friend with her little girl and also Roots the dog!

‘I’m not able to do everything I want and no one is influenced by the products I try to make them buy’ more like. Pull the other one.
She’s an absolute spoilt brat. If she was a single mum with her baby/ babies alone at home, like many women out there I would understand. But she has so many family and friends around her ?! piss off connie

Reactions: 6
Bradley gets a new blender and she commented oh I might need to get one of those........... such a blagger.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So glad a bath and a freebie breakfast sorted that mental health issue right out! The click bait of it all. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cue the I need to workout, get in a routine and eat better to feel better post on Monday! Same tit, different day!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I used to like an eggslut but won’t be giving them my money if they’re feeling lazy mares like her, also it’s miles away from where she is now, it must have been freezing....unless she’s not at home..

Reactions: 3
Omg the latest quote she has done - which doesn’t even make sense. Is she saying she’s got very little because she hasn’t got a walk in wardrobe? For crying out loud! That’s a complete luxury item and not relatable for 99.9% of your following. Jesus she’s not clue. Where is her social media manager? She needs sacking.

So she’s basically saying that if she posts nice things, such as free egg sandwiches which have been gifted to her and someone is struggling to pay for their food, just unfollow her 😂

The girl wonders why she has very little engagement. The plug has already been pulled on her Instagram as the very best brands do not want to work with her.

Telling people to have a social media detox is basically making herself redundant in any case.

Reactions: 4
That latest post is another not so subtle dig from Connie because she blatantly reads these threads whilst taking a shot at Lydia Millen for those boots again. Connie hun, the difference between you & Lydia is that Lydia is honest. She knows her stuff is all expensive & specifically caters for her niche market. She isn’t trying to be an ordinary gal for the gram engagement, she’s just trying to influence her specific audience. Connie on the other hand, tries to make out she’s an ordinary gal whilst plugging expensive stuff and then gets annoyed when it gets no engagement because she’s unrelatable. Maybe she is the one who needs a break from social media because she has no continuity whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Also what is it with her @-ing all her ‘inspirational’ quotes. Does she actually think people are going to want to repost them.....😂
That’s also the second time she’s said something about not being rich....as I’ve said before if she/her family are poor I’ll have some of that

• Haha
Also what is it with her @-ing all her ‘inspirational’ quotes. Does she actually think people are going to want to repost them.....😂
That’s also the second time she’s said something about not being rich....as I’ve said before if she/her family are poor I’ll have some of that
It’s all an act. She thinks if she tells everyone she’s from a less well off family, it makes her relatable. The very fact her parents own a house in Ealing, her shopping choices and her thoughts on every topic show that she is privileged. Her quotes are just poor, I haven’t seen a single one reposted anywhere!

Her last post is a load of tit. If we don’t like her sharing posts calling out Boris Johnson and his idiot ways when it comes to school meals and then following up said posts with free Luxury M&S hampers that’s our problem isn’t it and we should just unfollow 🙄